What is the correct name for these wheels?

-Keith-

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silly question (!), but what is the correct name for the OEM S3 wheels as shown on our S3 here:

IMG_1786_zpsf7cd94a3.jpg

And who is the OEM manufacturer? Speedline?

Reason I ask is because I have a 2nd set which is soon to be refurbed and shod in new rubber for summer, and then our current set will be going up for sale either on here (if I have enough posts?) or on Gumtree/eBay - but I don't really know what to list them as. Do they have a style number or a specific name to pinpoint them?

Also, are second hand sets few and far between? I'm always looking on eBay so I can get an idea of price to advertise them at. They're in presentable but not perfect condition and have good tread on (5.5-6mm average), but the tyres are a bit sh1t (2x Cooper Zeons and 2 x Kuhmo, fitted by the last owner I must add). Can you give me a ballpark figure to advertise them at? I was thinking of trying at £350? Or is that wide of the mark!

Finally, can anyone tell me the part number for the centre caps that fit on these? I need one for the spare set I have. I think they are about £25 or so from the stealers.

Any help/advice appreciated!

Cheers all

Keith

I can't answer the question about the correct name ...

But I can respond to your cunningly disguised ad. PM me for quick sale.

Reactions: jphc
Genuinely not a 'disguised' for sale ad! They wont be avilable for a few weeks. So no point in trying to sell them yet. I will construct a proper FS ad when I'm in a position to sell.

Just want to know what are the called?

called "dem OEM S3 wheels like the RS6 ones but like, with more spokes and harder to clean", at least that was the Etka name IIRC

Seriously though... They must be referred to as something?

And can anyone help with the centre cap part number?