You too can pimp your 8P

Those look good in a Moro Blue A3. I've always liked red leather.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm that statement seems a tad kinky to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I really liked these when I seen them in a showroom model. Now, I'm glad I didn't. The novelty wears off quicky and they end up looking a bit tacky. Pimp mobile indeed!

Black is the only way to go.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm that statement seems a tad kinky to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I didn't have to elaborate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Raw sex springs to mind ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The bloke over the road has these in his red Sportback and they look ****** awful IMO.

The two red's are so different they clash like a pair of M&S bloomers and fishnets.

Sorry Baz if your reading...

Saw these once in a dolpin grey sportback and it looked pretty good, but not sure I would make that choice. Saw an S-line in the dealers today with the black leather with red centre inserts and that was ideous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Well, those don't look good in silver car, that's for sure. I haven't seen them in any black car though, could work better, but I'm not so sure if I want to try.. (just thinking about the cost of mailing).

I liked these when they were in a silver A3 in the showroom. Oh the shame! How wrong could I have been.

Eeef, thats just about the best example of how wrong this is.

[ QUOTE ]
Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that all about, some one got busy with the red gloss crayons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that all about, some one got busy with the red gloss crayons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair the S4's red leather interior is actually a brighter, more vivid red colour than that which can get in the A3.

When I bought my Cabrio in 2004 the dealer had a silver S4 Cab with a red leather interior and it actually looked all right (IMHO) - outrageous colour for an outrageous car (that depreciates at a scary rate!).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair the S4's red leather interior is actually a brighter, more vivid red colour than that which can get in the A3.

When I bought my Cabrio in 2004 the dealer had a silver S4 Cab with a red leather interior and it actually looked all right (IMHO) - outrageous colour for an outrageous car (that depreciates at a scary rate!).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right there. The A3 red leather is sort of darker bordeaux. Those are sick. Perhaps it's good for settling kids down in the back - they think they are back in the womb. Or for the drug dealer that probably owned it to hide the blood stains.