Sky InsuranceBadger5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Tom5190's Dolphin S3 8P

  1. #1
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177

    Tom5190's Dolphin S3 8P

    Hi, I bought this S3 at the beginning of the week. It was far from immaculate so I put it in my unit straight away and got to work on it. Today I finished and put it on the road. There's no before photos but it was pretty neglected in its previous ownership. I've got a list of things that need doing to it but I did get it for a very reasonable price so it was expected. Here's what's been done to it since Monday:

    Plugs
    Air filter
    Oil Filter
    Pollen filter
    Fuel filter
    Oil
    New tax disc holder
    Cruise control stalk installed
    LED side light bulbs

    After that it got a clean, not a full detail as it needs some paintwork so that will come after winter. This is what was done:

    Rinse
    Snow foam
    Hand Wash
    Iron-X full car
    Hand wash
    Dried
    SSR 2.5 Hand polish
    2 x Dodo juice layers
    1 x Collonite 845 (front end)
    Wheels removed - arches cleaned, hubs painted
    Wheels cleaned with Iron-x & Bilberry
    Trims treated with Auto-finesse
    Plastics/panels/engine bay treated with Aerospace 303
    Tyres dressed
    Final wipe with Meg's last touch
    Full interior leather clean D.R leather products


    DSC03647 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03648 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03649 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03652 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03653 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03644 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC03640 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Very nice car mate... Turned out quite well for you then...

    any planned mods as yet?
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  4. #3
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Plans are:

    Replace broken armrest lid
    Wheel refurb
    Laquer peel on rear bumper sorted

    After that then I'm going to go for an MTC air filter, fuel pump (not sure on which yet) and a trip to revo for a stage 1.
    Revo Steve-W likes this.

  5. #4
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Nice... Any particular reason your changing the fuel pump?
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  6. #5
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    I plan on a stage 2 at some point, and I've read on here that some people see flat spots on a stage one without the pump change. I'd rather get it done before hand than wait and see if that happens I guess.

  7. #6
    Dean_T's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Mids
    Posts
    523
    Nice car, certainly did a good job on the cleaning eh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    Plans are:

    Replace broken armrest lid
    Wheel refurb
    Laquer peel on rear bumper sorted

    After that then I'm going to go for an MTC air filter, fuel pump (not sure on which yet) and a trip to revo for a stage 1.
    If you are doing all that you might as well get a turbo back exhaust and go direct to 2+
    Dean.

  8. #7
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    I'll see how funds pan out ha

  9. #8
    Dean_T's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Mids
    Posts
    523
    its the first time i have heard about flat spots on stage 1 without a pump to be honest......
    s3_trev likes this.
    Dean.

  10. #9
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    I could be wrong I may have read it wrong to be honest I thought that a few people had that problem. Possibly it was at stage 2?

  11. #10
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    I plan on a stage 2 at some point, and I've read on here that some people see flat spots on a stage one without the pump change. I'd rather get it done before hand than wait and see if that happens I guess.
    Depends what your maps like... Talking to a lot of guys about it today and they reckon stage 2 is when you need to uprate the fuel internals... But for that you'll also need full exhaust system... Clutch, intercooler and new engine mounts for 2+...

    i think i'm going to go stage 2 max... 340hp is a nice return for that
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  12. #11
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Stage 2 is eventually what I want 350hp area would be nice! but I think a stage 1 for a few years will be enough. There's other things I want to do to it in terms of suspension etc.

    I'll have to have a good read into I've not owned anything VAG before so its all quite knew!

  13. #12
    Dean_T's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Mids
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by S3_Jacko View Post
    Depends what your maps like... Talking to a lot of guys about it today and they reckon stage 2 is when you need to uprate the fuel internals... But for that you'll also need full exhaust system... Clutch, intercooler and new engine mounts for 2+...

    i think i'm going to go stage 2 max... 340hp is a nice return for that
    uprated fuel pump is needed for 2+ not 2

    if you are having the expense of a turbo back system you might as well shell out the extra for a pump and go 2+
    Revo Steve-W likes this.
    Dean.

  14. #13
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_T View Post
    uprated fuel pump is needed for 2+ not 2

    if you are having the expense of a turbo back system you might as well shell out the extra for a pump and go 2+
    you need to do engine mounts aswell tho eh? And i'm sure a new intercooler has been mentioned for 2+
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  15. #14
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    I was under the impression mounts and intercooler wernt needed for 2+? I need to do some more reading into it I had a scan over this thread

    Silky's S3...

  16. #15
    Dean_T's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Mids
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by S3_Jacko View Post
    you need to do engine mounts aswell tho eh? And i'm sure a new intercooler has been mentioned for 2+
    Running 2+ myself with standard engine mounts and intercooler.

    I will be upgrading the intercooler soon though just to keep a handle on temps, have no plans at the moment to upgrade engine mounts.
    Dean.

  17. #16
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Cheers for the help, spoke to Shark about a map which I'm planning sometime in Feb/March.

    Grabbed some better photos of this today, only things since last time are:

    LCR splitter
    Silver-tech indicator bulbs front and rear
    Nokia E51 Car phone holder
    LED DRL's

    Plans over winter are:
    Wheel re-furb
    2 x continentals to replace the rears
    Cruise control activated
    MTC CAI


    DSC03755 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03776 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03754 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03751 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03749 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03731 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03726 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03714 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03706 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03703 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC03767 by T.walker5190, on Flickr
    Kelza likes this.

  18. #17
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Nice mate... cars looking good

    I just fiited my MTC cai today.... whats the bennefits of these silver indicators... i've seen a lot of people are getting them now, but never actually seen them in action before?

    MY11 rear lights would look lovely on that aswell...
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  19. #18
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Awesome, Do they fit ok? I've not found any complaints about them so far. What air filter are you using?

    I'm not a huge fan of LED bulbs and the silver tech are basically a standard indicator bulb without the orange glass. Its silver. Just means that the sort of orange tinge you get from the clear parts of head lights/rear lights is not there anymore.

    Ha funny you should say that I've been looking at them recently. There's a few external changes I want to make after the paint work and wheels are sorted and they are on my list!

  20. #19
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Ahhh I might have a wee look at that then... yeah the my11 lights would set the back of that right off.. I just put a set of my09 lights on the back of my sprint blue, because I think they suit that colour a bit better...

    Started a thread on it mate, you can have a look

    MTC Cold air intake... Installed today with pics
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  21. #20
    Revo Steve-W's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Daventry, Northampton
    Posts
    205

    My Social Networking

    Add Revo Steve-W on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    I plan on a stage 2 at some point, and I've read on here that some people see flat spots on a stage one without the pump change. I'd rather get it done before hand than wait and see if that happens I guess.
    As Dean said it's Stage 2+ for HPFP upgrade, but Stage 1 Revo will totally transform the S3 from standard. will be how it should of been when it left the factory!

    Where are you located?

    Car looks awesome, good work sir!
    S3Alex likes this.

  22. #21
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo Steve-W View Post
    but Stage 1 Revo will totally transform the S3 from standard. will be how it should of been when it left the factory!
    Exactly....the car needs that bit more,and that's an ideal upgrade.

  23. #22
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo Steve-W View Post
    As Dean said it's Stage 2+ for HPFP upgrade, but Stage 1 Revo will totally transform the S3 from standard. will be how it should of been when it left the factory!

    Where are you located?

    Car looks awesome, good work sir!
    Cheers, I'm glad I was wrong on that one it means I can do it a lot earlier!

    I'm in Teesside, so both Revo & Shark are a fair trek for me but I've just recently moved back home after uni and I was down in Oxfordshire for that so I don't mind the travelling.

    I'm not to sure weather to go with Revo or Shark, I need to read up on it a bit more but I'm swaying more towards Shark as the idea of a more progressive map is more appealing. I'm also a little weary of the clutch, as far as I can see in the paper work it wasn't changed when the engine was replaced (Doh!)

    It looks a million times better than it did when I bought it but it still needs a good tidy up before any real aftermarket changes are made though, so I'll make that decision closer to the time.

  24. #23
    Revo Steve-W's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Daventry, Northampton
    Posts
    205

    My Social Networking

    Add Revo Steve-W on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    Cheers, I'm glad I was wrong on that one it means I can do it a lot earlier!

    I'm in Teesside, so both Revo & Shark are a fair trek for me but I've just recently moved back home after uni and I was down in Oxfordshire for that so I don't mind the travelling.

    I'm not to sure weather to go with Revo or Shark, I need to read up on it a bit more but I'm swaying more towards Shark as the idea of a more progressive map is more appealing. I'm also a little weary of the clutch, as far as I can see in the paper work it wasn't changed when the engine was replaced (Doh!)

    It looks a million times better than it did when I bought it but it still needs a good tidy up before any real aftermarket changes are made though, so I'll make that decision closer to the time.
    There is Sedox not too far away from you -
    | Sedox Performance UK LTD

    or Triple H

    Triple H Motor Sports

  25. #24
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    I got a new camera for Christmas so thought I would give it a whirl today and the car needed a clean so I'll update this.

    Since last time I've done:

    Cruise control activated
    De-wiper
    Pressed plates
    Spare Key
    Pas-side spring (snapped one!)
    New battery

    Bought:
    Loba motorsport single mass flywheel
    Sachs organic clutch
    Audi release bearing
    Flywheel bolts/g-box oil/clutch fluid
    Powerflex track use large bottom engine mount bush
    Powerflex small bottom engine mount bush

    Clutch started slipping a few weeks ago so I've bought that stuff and the spring snapping was annoying too so the map and other things will be a bit later on now. I've got some loan on the car so I'm planning on paying that off early before doing any other mod's to it now. The clutch wont arrive until the end of the month I imagine so that stuff will go on then.

    Photos are in order from dirty through cleaning etc.


    DSC00116 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00117 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00119 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00123 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00127 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00135 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00136 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00138 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00141 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00143 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00166 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

  26. #25
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    This turned up today:


    DSC00201 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00202 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00203 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

  27. #26
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Gave the car a quick clean today and grabbed some photos heres an update:

    Since last time ive changed:

    Loba motorsport single mass flywheel
    Sachs organic clutch
    Audi release bearing
    Flywheel bolts/clutch fluid
    Powerflex track use large bottom engine mount bush
    Powerflex small bottom engine mount bush
    GFB DV+
    Pair of front HID bulbs
    Rear number plate LED's
    White Fog light bulbs

    Bulbs didn't fix my headlight colouring, it is better but still not right so I think its likely the projectors. next plans are:

    MY09 rear lights
    Wheel re-furb and tyres.


    DSC00483 by T.walker5190, on Flickr


    DSC00462 by T.walker5190, on Flickr
    Last edited by Tom5190; 23rd February 2014 at 18:30.

  28. #27
    mattfinn's Avatar
    Smoking is good for you

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
    Posts
    807
    Love your S3 man! What sort of difference does the DV+ make?? I'm running stage 2 and going clutch/hpfp next!
    8P S3 S-Tronic BE. Stage 2 from Awesome GTi.

    Gone - S4 bi-turbo - forever a place in my heart!


  29. #28
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Cheers, I got the DV mainly to keep my mind at ease when it's mapped that the oem one won't split. But you can notice a reduction in lag on gear changes which is quite noticeable.

  30. #29
    s3_trev's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    623
    Following this with interest. Coming along nicely.

    Audi S3 8P3 / REVO Stage 1 / REVO Ceramic Intake / NGK Iridium Spark Plugs / LOBA HPFP / Philips Diamond Vision 5000k Fog Light Bulbs /
    KW V3 Coilovers / Team HEKO Wind Deflectors / Bridgestone Potenza S001 92Y Tyres / Complete LED Bulb Conversion (int' + ext') / Ashtray Delete /
    TTS Engine Cover / Alpine 928r Multimedia Station (8in screen) with integrated Bluetooth, Sat Nav etc / Ross-Tech VCDS Owner.

  31. #30
    fubacari's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    birthplace of elvis
    Posts
    11
    love it!

  32. #31
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Cheers for the replies, these turned up today:

    6 Months tax & MY09 rears

    DSC00506 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    I only put 6 months on as I want to knock it to the middle of the year, I hate having to renew tax so close to Christmas.

    That's it for a while now need to save for some new rubber and a wheel re-furb. Bad news too, someone went into the side of me outside my house, its only paint damage and most of it will come out with a few passes on the rotary but the wing will need paint. It was due for paint anyway about now if the clutch hadn't gone but its another thing that's throwing engine work further back

    Got a combined Le Mans/Nurburgring tripped booked in for June. I'm hoping that I can have the wheels, tyres, bodywork & a map done by then which might prove hard due to the Mrs going on and on and on and on and on and on about a holiday for me & her.

  33. #32
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,140
    I like this thread! Not normally a fan of this colour in the 8P but it looks very nice here. Your pics are awesome too, what camera you using?

  34. #33
    stetheo's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    Cheers for the replies, these turned up today:

    6 Months tax & MY09 rears

    DSC00506 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    I only put 6 months on as I want to knock it to the middle of the year, I hate having to renew tax so close to Christmas.

    That's it for a while now need to save for some new rubber and a wheel re-furb. Bad news too, someone went into the side of me outside my house, its only paint damage and most of it will come out with a few passes on the rotary but the wing will need paint. It was due for paint anyway about now if the clutch hadn't gone but its another thing that's throwing engine work further back

    Got a combined Le Mans/Nurburgring tripped booked in for June. I'm hoping that I can have the wheels, tyres, bodywork & a map done by then which might prove hard due to the Mrs going on and on and on and on and on and on about a holiday for me & her.
    Looking good mate, the MY09s will really help sort the rear out. Real shame to hear someone's knocked the car, very unfortunate.

    Haha I know the feeling, I've just caved and had to book a holiday with my misses as she kept going on and on and on. So there goes my ARBs for a little bit anyway. Keep up the work anyway mate car looks cracking.
    Current:
    8P2 S3 Phantom Black | Sunroof, RNS-E, AMI, FBMFSW, Bluetooth, Auto lights & wipers, CHL, LED Interior light pack, Black Styling pack, Miltek Catback, MY11 rear lights and remapped by Unicorn Motor Developments

    Previous:
    8P2 A3 2.0 TDI 170 S Line Quattro Grey | Remapped
    8L A3 1.9 Tdi 100 Sport Black | Remapped to 130

  35. #34
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    I like this thread! Not normally a fan of this colour in the 8P but it looks very nice here. Your pics are awesome too, what camera you using?
    Cheers dude, I'm dieing to get a full correction on it but its pointless until the paint works been sorted but its getting closer! First 2 sets were shot using a Sony A700 DSLR and the others shot with a new camera I got for Christmas which is a Sony A65 DSLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by stetheo View Post
    Looking good mate, the MY09s will really help sort the rear out. Real shame to hear someone's knocked the car, very unfortunate.

    Haha I know the feeling, I've just caved and had to book a holiday with my misses as she kept going on and on and on. So there goes my ARBs for a little bit anyway. Keep up the work anyway mate car looks cracking.
    Yea they're in really good nick too I got them off here, there pretty much un-used by the look of them. Luckily (if that's right the right word) it was my sisters close friend and she was in her parents car (she's only 17) so there's no fuss in getting it sorted out etc thankfully.

    Haha, nightmare isn't it, I'm not long graduated, this was a present for myself I just want to crack on and buy the things I want but she's put up with me being skint for the last 4 years I suppose its only fair!

  36. #35
    mjr901's Avatar
    S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post

    Got a combined Le Mans/Nurburgring tripped booked in for June. I'm hoping that I can have the wheels, tyres, bodywork & a map done by then which might prove hard due to the Mrs going on and on and on and on and on and on about a holiday for me & her.
    I had the same problem in Feb just gone, her indoors, whining on about wanting a summer holiday.

    This was as i'd walked through the door from Skiing, someone bumped into my rear bumper at the resort, so that needed replacing, and i was/am as dry as a bone, no cash at all!!!

    So what did i do? I booked a holiday.

    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

  37. #36
    Mr_Sixx's Avatar
    Stationary

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the sticks of Derbys & Notts
    Posts
    169
    that's one stunning S3, love the colour
    2012 A3 Tdi 170 S Line Black Edition


  38. #37
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr901 View Post
    I had the same problem in Feb just gone, her indoors, whining on about wanting a summer holiday.

    This was as i'd walked through the door from Skiing, someone bumped into my rear bumper at the resort, so that needed replacing, and i was/am as dry as a bone, no cash at all!!!

    So what did i do? I booked a holiday.

    Hahaha cant win can we!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sixx View Post
    that's one stunning S3, love the colour
    Cheers matey
    Mr_Sixx likes this.

  39. #38
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Right, as I mentioned, my sisters friend went into the side of the car, I've got some photos of the damage. To be honest its not that bad. Also I've got photos of the damage that was on the car when I bought it. It was always planned to go in for body work but the clutch pushed that back too.

    I already had a quote for the other stuff, but I went for a quote on the recent things too and I booked it in for the last week of April (the guy I use is busy!!) It's going in for:

    Front bumper repair
    Rear bumper re-lacquer
    Drivers door and wing repair
    Shark fin aerial colour coded

    So first - MY09's on:

    DSC00527 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    And various body work problems, first 3 are from the recent incident:

    DSC00523 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC00522 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC00518 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC00516 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

    DSC00525 by T.walker5190, on Flickr

  40. #39
    S3_Jacko's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,290
    Did you not consider MY11's for your car Tom.... They look nice the MY09's too, but the tinted lenses might have went a bit better with the Dolphin Grey!?
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

  41. #40
    XFi
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    344
    I think the MY09's look brilliant and probably better than MY11's in this instance!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted: Pictures of Dolphin grey A3/S3's
    By Markb in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 6th February 2006, 23:42
  2. PICs of a Dolphin Grey Sportsback Anyone !
    By JasonM in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th February 2005, 21:56
  3. Dolphin Grey?
    By imported_xlux in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th August 2004, 10:07
  4. Mineral (not Dolphin) Grey S3 Pictures
    By kmpowell in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30th October 2003, 19:09
  5. When was Dolphin Grey introduced for S3's?
    By kmpowell in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st September 2003, 20:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO