not sure which s3 alloys to go for?

Reaction score
T2eC16VHJGoFFvOTCUHBST2LJRT60 3KGrHqVqEFJN jc1wQBSUWYzW4D60 57T2eC16NHJHgFFmN7fo0 BRjnmcQRWw 12

hii all i need abit of help im not sure which alloys i should buy as i like all 3 lol,and i carnt make my mind up so im going to need abit of voting from you people, then basically what ever alloys get the most intrest (likes)will be the ones, for some reason im pushing towards the (middle one ) or the second one, so let me know people

Give us a hand here lol.
I take it u have an 3 door?
What spec is the car u have?
For me the first pic wheels look the best but not reps. OEM s line wheels or BE ones :)

go for the top ones, look awesome, i have a set on my a3.
Wild card- Rotors

Reactions: T33_BKD and RobbieWebs
well my car is a standard tdi but im doing a conversion on it to the 8p2 s3 or the 8p3 black edition havent made my mind up yet at this moment in time, and yeah iron born i thought u meant the rotor arm alloys aswell until i clicked on and had a look yeah they set the car of good mate ive seen a few of them about

I think these look great. Different to the standard ones. There's a TT near me with similar alloys on and it looks awesome! :)

will they fit ok (offset etc) they look awesome! (the new RS6s)

My S3

I have these on my S3 but in 18 inch, not sure on the price as they came with the car.

Reactions: Walts2782 and SPARTAN91
they look really well!

Reactions: steviedee
i prefer these. OEM is always preferred but sometimes you need to go off the reservation to get the look you want