Still got my ABS fault and wondered if anyone could please help me.....
Had the car code read and the faults being brought up are:
01316 - ABS Control Module No Signal/Communication
00778 - Steering Angle Sensor (G85) No Plausible Signal
3803 - Steering Angle Sensor for Steering Aid
I've been told the steering angle sensor fault is as a result of the ABS fault. So I need to fix the ABS fault first.
Looking on Ross Tech it says the following:
01316 - ABS Control Module
01316 - ABS Control Module: No Signal/Communication
- Wiring/Connector(s) from/to ABS Control Module faulty
- Fault(s) stored in ABS Control Module
- Check Wiring/Connector(s) from/to ABS Control Module
- Check Measuring Value Blocks (MVB)
- Usually Measuring Value Blocks (MVB) 125+ show the current Communication Status
So it seems I need to look at the wiring connector onto the ABS pump?
If anyone has experienced this fault or can help me at all it would be much appreciated