A3 Grill Help Please

No it wont fit.

You have a few other options..

S-Line Black edition grill
FK S3 grill
Oettinger grille

There is a few mesh grills on ebay also.

No it wont fit.

You have a few other options..

S-Line Black edition grill
FK S3 grill
Oettinger grille

There is a few mesh grills on ebay also.

Hi,

So the 2008/2009 s3 grill won't fit?

The grills you recommend, do they have to fit a certain year?

Any suggestions of where I can find these.?

As JPK says, it won't fit.

Lots of guys on here buying grilles from FK Automotive, just do a quick search and you'll find plenty of threads with photos etc.

That's Your bumper

Uploadfromtaptalk1360751902793

That's s3

Uploadfromtaptalk1360751927972

And that looks when U fit s3 grill to sline or normal bumper. Like U see on the bottom is smal gap and looks bad

Uploadfromtaptalk1360752071252

Sorry Guys, I feel incredibly stupid on these forums. I have owned a two audi TT for around 8 years. I am definately in different water here.

I have a 2006, S Line, T FSI 2L Petrol. How do I know if its a face lift or not? and whats the whole 8P etc?

I am a simple man and really just want the same grill I have now, but matt black in the centre and gloss on the out side lip. (not too much to ask - lol)

There are 3 variations of 8P, see here - 8P1, 8P2 or 8P3?

Yours is an 8P2 (on these forums)

the grilles on all 3 are different

A3Kent - thank you so much for this. Really keen to sort the grill out asap. So, will and S3 grill for the same year fit or will that also have a gap?

Yes, like on my pic.

Is only one way if You want s3 grill - buy whole s3 bumper

yeah I read that - I will make a bold statement here, but all this information over a grill is overwhelming, there is thread after thread.

whats all this i am hearing about black edition grills? I do not want an after market grill, the one I liked was expensive but an OEM grill.
I may if I need to, which i really do not want to, it buy a standard black OEM grill and gloss the out side lip.

Sometimes buddy, you got to do a bit of hunting around and research these things if you want it done properly.

The Black OEM grilles for your year of car are very hard to find, that's why everyone is going for the non genuine ones.

Sometimes buddy, you got to do a bit of hunting around and research these things if you want it done properly.

The Black OEM grilles for your year of car are very hard to find, that's why everyone is going for the non genuine ones.

tell you one thing I learned from reading all these threads, is that TPS are down and road from me and emailing a pic of a black grill for my car now. Fingers crossed its the right one.

Sounds good. Thought you needed to be a business to have an account with them?

Keep us posted

Sounds good. Thought you needed to be a business to have an account with them?

Keep us posted

Nah, I've bought off TPS Slough several times, and I'm not in the trade.

i got a price from audi a while ago you can buy just the frame in black or get full grill frame was about 80 full grill was about 200 i think