Will an S3 bumper fit in the back of a 3 door?

A3-black

Reaction score
Random question but does anyone know if ill get an S3 bumper in the back of my A3 3door with the seats folded down?

I've been looking round for a while now and managed to find the one I'm after but I don't want to go to pick it up only to find it won't fit in!

As always any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Dan

Yes I will fit in if you slide your passenger seat forward, you will be surprised what you can get in them, a guy once bought a full interior off me with door cards ect and managed to get it in the back of his 3 door a3, I must admit I was very surprised it went in lol

Yes I will fit in if you slide your passenger seat forward, you will be surprised what you can get in them, a guy once bought a full interior off me with door cards ect and managed to get it in the back of his 3 door a3, I must admit I was very surprised it went in lol

He doesn't want you, he wants an S3 Bumper :nyah:

Stupid iphone haha IT will fit lol

I fitted four 22 inch alloys in the back of mine and someone could sit in the back, its amazing how much you can fit in the back of an a3 !

Cheers lads,

Its handy to know the A3 is like a Tardis when it needs to be! Ill leave the part out about having to slide the passenger seat right forwards when I suggest a little road trip to the Mrs haha.

Yeah managed to fit S3 bumper and bonnet in 3 door as well.

Today I got new s3 bumper Uploadfromtaptalk1360897618426 and booth door/lids and I travel with those parts inside 260km to wrap garage.

It will fit on a 3door A3 if it's a rear bumper from a 3door S3 (and not a sportback S3), you will also need to buy, I'm not sure how it's called exactly, inner mud/rock protectors that go around the back tyres, because the A3 ones are a little bit short for the lower/longer S3 bumper.. If you were buying a front S3 bumper you would just need to look out is it a prefacelift (before 10./2008.) or post facelift model, according to your A3, it doesn't matter is it a sportback or a 3door model bumper..

It will fit on a 3door A3 if it's a rear bumper from a 3door S3 (and not a sportback S3), you will also need to buy, I'm not sure how it's called exactly, inner mud/rock protectors that go around the back tyres, because the A3 ones are a little bit short for the lower/longer S3 bumper.. If you were buying a front S3 bumper you would just need to look out is it a prefacelift (before 10./2008.) or post facelift model, according to your A3, it doesn't matter is it a sportback or a 3door model bumper..

Random...