Audi s3 intake

s3 th

Reaction score
Currently got the facelift s3 hatch and looking into tuning. I know I need the tbe, intercooler and intake.
Just curious can the k and n typhoon be used or is it just the options of
Itg forge and the likes. Also if I were to have stainless intake manufactured what
Afm would I need to use
All help and comments appreciated.

Reactions: s3facelift09
If you stop at Stg2 then you will probably get by without a proper CAI,but for anything more,you need something better.

The Revo,ITG,and VWRacing(which is bascially the ITG) are all good designs.

Thanks for the reply Alex. Do you know if the k and N typhoon would fit. It fits the a3 2.0L but not sure for the s3.
Do you know if they run the same turbo or same size dimensions. What maf sensor would you need if i were to have a custom intake made
Many thabks again

Thanks for the reply Alex. Do you know if the k and N typhoon would fit. It fits the a3 2.0L but not sure for the s3.
Do you know if they run the same turbo or same size dimensions. What maf sensor would you need if i were to have a custom intake made
Many thabks again

I don't know the K&N at all unfortunately.

You need to retain the same MAF sensor and pipe dimensions where it's situated,or your car's air flow calcs will be wrong.

If you are going to stick with stage 2 then I have a Carbonio for sale so drop me a PM.

Sorry for late reply James. I think I'll be going past stage 2 so guna try get the bits I need for decent power.

I'm planning to do a stage 2 remap on my S3 09., so I'm starting with the air intake filter, I bought it online a few days ago, I was wondering, can somebody tell me is the K&N Air Intake 57-0570 (57-0570 - K&N 57i Series Kits, Performance Intake Kit), good enough for stage 2 remap, I already bought it and it should arrive in a few days time, so if anyone knows, did I made a mistake or not, because I saw on this forum photos of EVO Air Intakes, Forge etc.. is this K&N good enough?

I'm planning to do a stage 2 remap on my S3 09., so I'm starting with the air intake filter, I bought it online a few days ago, I was wondering, can somebody tell me is the K&N Air Intake 57-0570 (57-0570 - K&N 57i Series Kits, Performance Intake Kit), good enough for stage 2 remap, I already bought it and it should arrive in a few days time, so if anyone knows, did I made a mistake or not, because I saw on this forum photos of EVO Air Intakes, Forge etc.. is this K&N good enough?

I was wondering this. But with the typhoon kit. I've opted for a neuspeed kit.

I was wondering this. But with the typhoon kit. I've opted for a neuspeed kit.

But the K&N website only offers 2 products for the Audi S3 2.0, air filter (panel), and an Air intake I bought, it does
not offer any other product (filter or air intake), like the typhoon. Or am I mislead? Can you give me a link from K&N
website to the exact typhoon kit where it says it is fit for the Audi S3 2.0 TFSI?

It doesn't say for the 2.0l s3 but it does Gordon the 2.0L a3. I wanted to know if the turbo dimensions were the same and if it used same maf so that it would fit. Can anybody shed any light on this please

It doesn't say for the 2.0l s3 but it does Gordon the 2.0L a3. I wanted to know if the turbo dimensions were the same and if it used same maf so that it would fit. Can anybody shed any light on this please

anyone?

TBH all do the same job. Nothing special about the design mate. Ive had the forge (£400+) and currently Nuespeed (£180) and with all honesty, there is no difference. Just the noise it makes. No need to blow £££ on the name. I really like the nuespeed, as its SO easy to install, compared to the ITG and Forge.

They are different as the ko3 on the a3 has a different position for the diverter valve than the k04 on the s3. An intake from an s3 will fit an a3 with a blank plug for the part where the hose for the diverter valve goes but not the other way round.