A3 8P 3Dr Drivers Door Arm Handle/Rest Help

jamster007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this is a common problem - the vinyl on the door arm rest has started to crack quite badly and keeps pinching my elbow. I've tried the vinyl repair kit, which is ok for a short period of time. It doesn't fix the issue - it just covers it up.

I'm thinking of just replacing the arm rest/handle part. Can someone tell me how much they cost roughly nowadays? And does someone by anychance have a spare on lying around that they would like to sell??

:)

Thanks all,

J

I just replaced mine because both parts had cracked at the top - the inner and outer part of the handle

My part numbers and prices (excl. VAT) are below:

A8P3 959 522 A7 PE (Bracket) 12.20
A8P3 867 174 24 A (Armrest) 52.66

HI - I have 2011 a3 3 door black edition and driver door armrest is cracked. can you let me know how much you are charging for the new part. From reading the thread it sounds like two parts are need; what are these?

Cheers
ALex

i have both for sale if anyone is interested

I have a passenger side door handle arm that came from a 2007 S Line 3dr if anybody needs, along with the interior door release (non LED type).

PM me if interested. I haven't got round to getting an image of the bits yet but will do soon and stick them in the classifieds.

I have a passenger side door handle arm that came from a 2007 S Line 3dr if anybody needs, along with the interior door release (non LED type).

PM me if interested. I haven't got round to getting an image of the bits yet but will do soon and stick them in the classifieds.

Ah ah I need the drivers side arm rest!