Tom's S3 Thread

RYes3

Reaction score
Hey guy's,

Busy day today :) Had a half a day from hell in work this morning but I had something to be excited about at the local Audi dealer :D

480917_412344808799491_100000719263556_1294191_516263829_n.jpg

A brand new 3 door S3 Black Edition in Ibis White with S-Tronic gearbox, comfort package (cruise, auto rain/light, parking sensors), adaptive lights, black/silver fine nappa leather.... hmm, there maybe more but I cant think at the moment :)

More pics to follow :D

Reactions: Paullie and pinterovski
And here she is at home :)

audi_3.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski and Harrelson
So, question is, what's the first mod? I want to be subtle, maybe some LED fogs, interior lights?

What do you guy's think?

Get the interior leds done looks some much better :) t8ups is the guy to contact...

:wub: very nice.

i'd go for a lighting pack from trups on here. which dealer did you buy from?

Thank's, I will look into that!

I bought from Crewe Audi, great guy's and really helpful! After having my original factory order rejected they bent over backwards to sort me this car!

oh yeah, get some pressed plates. juice jen on here is the one to go to i believe

Excuse my ignorance but what are pressed plates? Lol

welcome to the club, you'll learn a lot on here and people will help you spend your £££ :p
metal pressed number plates, german style. will look mint on that S3 lad

Aah I see, they sound good :) I will definitely look into them!

Well, its safe to say I am in love with this thing!

The fogs definitely need changing, you can see how yellow they are when the leavin/coming home lights activate!

Where do I start in sourcing some white light replacements?

yep, i've fitted them few weeks ago. they are easy to fit and white, same colour as headlights

Thanks, I have ordered a set now! The orangey light from the fogs is really annoying me when they come on!

Only other annoyance with the car really is the GALA, why the hell does it see fit to adjust the volume at the most annying and un needed times grrr!

That aside, the car is just awesome!

Cheers Si, yours looks great too! Although I do feel a bit guilty seeing as though you have washed yours already and had it a much shorter time :)

Cheers mate, I think I have developed a bit of ocd with it already.... opps!

The GALA thing is just stupid, I have put a request in to a couple of local people to see if someone can sort the options via vcds for me as it's driving me insane. Why anyone would want it is mental!

Cheers,
Si

Cheers mate, I think I have developed a bit of ocd with it already.... opps!

The GALA thing is just stupid, I have put a request in to a couple of local people to see if someone can sort the options via vcds for me as it's driving me insane. Why anyone would want it is mental!

Cheers,
Si

Yes I think I need to do that too. How do you go about putting in a request? Will it affect warranty? I was half tempted to buy VCDS but I really can't see myself using it that often?

EDIT: fouund you post Si and posted there too :)

There is a map which shows people on here with it and then you can pm them asking/begging for help. I was tempted to buy myself one but I am the same I don't think I would get the use out of it....

Cheers,
Si

Still loving this car, grin factor is great and compared to my old A3 2.0 TDI 140 it's ****** quick!

I have now added the LED lighting pack from TR8PS.... what a difference eh!? They look great at night shining at the silver nappa leather seats!

Also added the Diamond Vison fog bulbs and they have ridden me of the horrible orange glow from the fogs when the coming/leaving home lights activate!

So.... what's next? I am thinking some pressed plates and ABT Wolfsburg surrounds?

Also, when I clean the car, it really annoys me that I can't reach the inside of the wheels.. anyone got any tip's to getting them clean?? preferably without having to remove the wheels?

Cheers :)