LEDs

fangio

Reaction score
Just received my full kit of LEDs from Trups. Very quick, even though it was over Easter. Thanks a lot, mate. :icon_thumright:

He sent me a full batch of LEDs for my car. Got round to fitting them all over the weekend.... Boot, glovebox, Interior lights and Footwells.

Once I get puddle and warning lights put in, will be ordering some more!

Cant fault them! :o.k:

Nice one, Fangio! Bet you can't wait to get them fitted. I couldn't wait to fit mine and had already made a start by the time the postie was at the end of my street, lol. They make a massive difference to the interior. Trups is a great lad! :wub: xx

I was lucky enough to meet the man himself on my way back oop north and he fitted them all for me.

Happy days & brighter nights :thumbsup:

He sent me a full batch of LEDs for my car. Got round to fitting them all over the weekend.... Boot, glovebox, Interior lights and Footwells.

Once I get puddle and warning lights put in, will be ordering some more!

Cant fault them! :o.k:

What are the "warning lights"?

Also where are people getting the led lights from?

He is the LED guru. Has supplied all mine and well worth the money. He even replaced the 2 numberplate LED's FOC when we thought they had burnt out. The new ones now have heat sinks on them.....:beerchug:

What are the "warning lights"?

Also where are people getting the led lights from?

The warning lights are the red ones in the edge of the doors. If no light pack, they are only reflectors.

Guess what I've just been doing? Looks like a ****** Christmas tree with all the doors open!:yes:

Last edited:
The warning lights are the red ones in the edge of the doors. If no light pack, they are only reflectors.

Guess what I've just been doing? Looks like a ****** Christmas tree with all the doors open!:yes:

Did you already have the light pack installed in your motor or did you put this in as well? Your lucky it didnt rain on you with the weather we're having at the moment!

guys you lot should get the rear footwell LED and 2nd boot light LED.... that makes a hell of a difference to the car

Ive already put in the rear footwell LEDs. They look awesome. Ive seen a post somewhere about the 2nd boot light LED... looks impressive! Just ordered some warning and puddle lights plus LEDs for them so that will be my next project!