Split Grill Option

mathu

Reaction score
hey guys, does anyone know how i would go about this this instead of splashing too much cash into doing a proper conversion, this seems like a more viable option until i can source the correct parts.

6977606157_0db3235883.jpg

help much appreciated

Thanks

Just have a look on eBay for "chrome styling trim" they have all different size widths match it up to the size of the original and just stick it on.

a bit of chrome trim off halfords and a bra of ebay or you could just paint your chrome grills black or the middle bit of your bumper

cars shouldnt wear bras come to think of it no one should !!!!

fiar point guys, wasn't gonna do the bra thing, now I'm doubting if i shud do the grill thing anyways, just wait for the proper conversion

Thing is I quite like the split grille in its own way, which is why I've left mine, so I think trying to change to a single wannabe just ruins it :(

Your car though dude, not mine :)

Reactions: FranA3
i have always liked it like that especcaly when its in matt black around the plate

Thing is I quite like the split grille in its own way, which is why I've left mine, so I think trying to change to a single wannabe just ruins it :(

Your car though dude, not mine :)
well said tim +1 on that , be like a sheep and follow the herd lmao split grills ftw !!