LA - Audi A3 Press Launch

Nice pics - but never had you as a post-whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

looks almost A4 size in the first pic. Don't really like the rear shot of same car - the rear lights look strange.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice pics - but never had you as a post-whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

looks almost A4 size in the first pic. Don't really like the rear shot of same car - the rear lights look strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, i'm just cr*p at cut and paste in one hit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I hate the way they use surfboards to make it look cool... especailly when there aint no ****** surf!!!!!!!!

Those indicators look very odd stuck on the sides of the front bumper. Is that a legal requirement in America? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

It's strange, but they adopted the European way (that we had eons ago) to have orange indicators. They normally have the brake light flashing as their indicators (red flashing light). Still see a few of them over here from the Air Force bases. European models seem to have become more subtle and hiding the indicator when not in use.

[ QUOTE ]
Those indicators look very odd stuck on the sides of the front bumper. Is that a legal requirement in America? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe so, and yes it looks pants.

Nice pics Japper, but those wheels won't stand up...

011__scaled_600.jpg

003__scaled_600.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Nice pics Japper, but those wheels won't stand up...

011__scaled_600.jpg

003__scaled_600.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, they looked good in isolation, but against the real mcCoy ( with seven split spokes ) then they look..., well rather average /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I hate the way they use surfboards to make it look cool... especailly when there aint no ****** surf!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why they are still on the roof of the car.

For their surf boards, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
what is it with Americans and roof racks ?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, for their fat kids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Add an orange indicator and roof rack and ship her to America and you guys beat up on the beloved Sportback /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

BTW - those wheels and the rack are only available as an accessory. And yes, the use of the surfboard is such a cliche. More of us would want a roof rack for bikes or skis. I guess we have to be happy with that rack since we don't get roof rails /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif