S3 Sportback Black Edtion

MK2 Golf 24v

Reaction score
Been a reader of this forum for many years, don't post very often.

You may have seen my A4 avant in the B7 Section on the HR Springs

Just picked up this motor for the missus. Very pleased with it.

Got a few mods and retrofits to do. Cruise is a must, and will work out the optical rear parking, and if i get round to it it'll get black roof rails. Will get it sitting on some HR's aswell.

S3_2.jpg

S3_3.jpg

S3_4.jpg

And a cheeky one with the A4 sneaking in aswell.
S3_1.jpg
<br><br><br>

Reactions: Paullie, bazs3 and Kelza
Very nice.

Looking at the very same car/spec/colour combo on Contract Hire.

very nice, i would be swapping with the miss's if i were you :p

So nice mate my dream car. Is that the uk ? Looks like the states

It's a great looking motor Andy with a decent spec too. Doesn't make sense to buy these new as there are plenty of nearly new examples about, just need to find one with the right spec.

What you seen Paul, I have been looking at contract hire on one too...

Took some advice on Contract hire and it appears not to work for me for tax reasons (I am VAT registered, flat rate scheme) so now looking at PCPs.

Fancied the new 3 series but 6 Cyl M Sports dont come until later this year and I always liked the Ibis S3 with the optics back anyway so an Ibis Black Ed SB seemed like a good idea if the price was right.

Was offerred this today:

Ibis Black Ed, Sportback, Manual, Technology and Comfort pack.

-£2500 -Deposit paid be me.
-£2500- Dealer contribution.
-£475 pcm
-GFV £19.5K

Was hoping for better TBH, might start a threat to get some intel on what is on offer and see how far they can be squeezed.

Buckets were an extra £90 pcm, still need to enquire about DSG as I would NEED Stage 1 and could not be ***** with the chocolate clutch carry on again.

Cheers

Paul

Took some advice on Contract hire and it appears not to work for me for tax reasons (I am VAT registered, flat rate scheme) so now looking at PCPs.

Fancied the new 3 series but 6 Cyl M Sports dont come until later this year and I always liked the Ibis S3 with the optics back anyway so an Ibis Black Ed SB seemed like a good idea if the price was right.

Was offerred this today:

Ibis Black Ed, Sportback, Manual, Technology and Comfort pack.

-£2500 -Deposit paid be me.
-£2500- Dealer contribution.
-£475 pcm
-GFV £19.5K

Was hoping for better TBH, might start a threat to get some intel on what is on offer and see how far they can be squeezed.

Buckets were an extra £90 pcm, still need to enquire about DSG as I would NEED Stage 1 and could not be ***** with the chocolate clutch carry on again.

Cheers

Paul

Been looking myself too and contract hire seems by far the cheapest option, this is one of the best i found

http://www.autobuddy.co.uk/Quotatio...8400f823&make=26&model=1471&versions_id=10073

or this one

Audi S3 2.0T FSi Quattro Sportback Contract Hire for Business and Personal Use - UK

Been looking myself too and contract hire seems by far the cheapest option, this is one of the best i found

http://www.autobuddy.co.uk/Quotatio...8400f823&make=26&model=1471&versions_id=10073

or this one

Audi S3 2.0T FSi Quattro Sportback Contract Hire for Business and Personal Use - UK

Contract hire is ideal mate if you are VAT registered and can claim it back without screwing up your tax liability.
I cant make it work so stuck with PCP.

Sorry for slight topic detour......

Cheers
Paul