New S3 Air Vents :)

Ports

Reaction score
Just thought id post a little update about my new mod on my car. S3 Vents :rockwoot:

RS6-2.jpg

Reactions: Paullie
Nice one! Subtle little change, but makes a big difference to the overall look of the interior. Gives it a decent dose of bling, lol! :wub: xx

There worth it(mk2 tt vents) as there about 75 pounds each from audi i,ve been told...i paid 120 from ebay ...

mk2 tt versions are nice but dear unless your lucky. The big question now is will the new a3 versions fit lol

yeahhhhh same as mine. a lot better just change that wheel lol

LMFAO sorry but you crack me up sometimes N8.

which would be the easier steering wheel to swap to? the cheapest aswell. some of the mfsw etc are stupidly priced.... help please.

I have a new style three spoke steering wheel from an 8p2 sport for cheap! You will need to get an airbag for it though, but at least that means you can buy that later and spread the cost.

Vents look nice btw!

You don't wanna be changing your wheel to a new shape one if you wanna be able to rely on your airbag going off when you need it, the 8P1s are a single stage bag, where as the 8P2s are duel stage, so totally different systems!

mate whats that white wire coming from the glove box? you could always run that behind the dash and behind the stereo and the heating console to the ashtray area

its my ipod cable mate, and i found it at work last week so not really thought about where to feed it through yet. is it easy enough to feed it through?

So where is the iPod? And where is it connecting back to? It's pretty easy to feed it through but you will probably need to take off the glove box so you can see what your doing, that isn't hard at all anyway

the ipod sits in the ash tray area. and the cable comes from the headunit. i fed it into there purely so i could hide it in the glovebox, but more often than not it just sits in my ash tray area....just been looking at your blog page... pretty impressed by the stuff youve done wish i had the know how to do half as much as you lol.

another thing mate, how much would i be looking at to get airbag and cover for that steering wheel you have?

the airbag for the steering wheel i have will cost you a fair bit, but as you have already been advised the dual stage airbags may not work for your car.