AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Thank you nigel.

Just a small thread to show me appreciation and gratitude to a one NHN he came to mine to install Bluetooth and cruise control, then he had some other parts with him and I then ended up with Bluetooth, cruise control, fbmfsw and sds lol, not Nigel's fault I saw the steering wheel and wanted it immediately. Nigel's work is faultless, intricate and very impressive have nothing but good words to say about him.
    Will get some pics up of the new steering wheel but Nigel does it again.
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    There's not much Nige can't do with an Audi; glad the cars coming along well!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

5th Gear

Status
    how much is the cruise and bluetooth if you don't mind me asking?

2nd Gear

Status
    Pics as promised sorry about the iphone camera.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...2/b3523126.jpg
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_cox View Post
    There's not much Nige can't do with an Audi; glad the cars coming along well!
    Cheers warren, yeah just got few more bits and I'll do a build thread nearly finished.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bloblob2 View Post
    how much is the cruise and bluetooth if you don't mind me asking?
    Just drop Nigel a pm I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out mate.

events moderator

Status
    Nige really is the gent of all gents will one day get some rear lights off him lol
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

No misfires.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    Nige really is the gent of all gents will one day get some rear lights off him lol
    Do it !
    07' S3 8P2 Phantom Black Pearl

91' Mercedes 300SL R129 Pearl Grey

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyB View Post
    Do it !
    sometime early next year i shall try and get some my car needs them so bad the back looks so boring atm
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

she's no d-turbo

Status
    nigel = top bloke

NME
    1st Gear

Status
    Just had a pair of MY11 rear lights off him, smooth and efficient transaction - all fitted and looking great.

Top bloke, great price.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    sometime early next year i shall try and get some my car needs them so bad the back looks so boring atm
    Fran everyone is goading you to buy parts lol you will be completely skint very soon and will be asking for donations for mods lol that's the path im slowly going down.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlackburn View Post
    Just a small thread to show me appreciation and gratitude to a one NHN he came to mine to install Bluetooth and cruise control, then he had some other parts with him and I then ended up with Bluetooth, cruise control, fbmfsw and sds lol, not Nigel's fault I saw the steering wheel and wanted it immediately. Nigel's work is faultless, intricate and very impressive have nothing but good words to say about him.
    Will get some pics up of the new steering wheel but Nigel does it again.
    Ben, thankyou very much for the words mate, was an utmost pleasure you meet you & the missus, gran, mum, didnt get chance to meet the old man supplied me with plenty of tea etc, very kind.

Yeah you emptied my car stock thats for sure lol, looks good though huh.

I tell yer chaps, seeing Ben's face with a massive cheshire cat grin, xmas come early type lol, was hilarious & this was just the mention I had a wheel in the back of the car, let alone actually fitted to the car, which it now is, he loves it lol.

Glad to have met & hooked you up

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK