Anyone with angel eyes on their 8P?

Its all about OEM Xenon headlights.

thats what i have been trying to say!

f1cc704f.jpg

Audi are really jsut trying to ilk the money off us... thats the reason they always show the S-Line models off first and then release the crappy version to the public with the special S-Line models at the top of the price bracket. sales tacktics suck and have us selling our kidneys for convenience and styling

Well I must admit when I first started looking at A3s I was shocked that the xenons were so rare - I assumed all S-lines had them for some reason (think the first S-line I looked at had them) but then realised it was pretty much S3 only but with the odd random xenon option added to a tiny percentage of the A3s sold.

Well I must admit when I first started looking at A3s I was shocked that the xenons were so rare - I assumed all S-lines had them for some reason (think the first S-line I looked at had them) but then realised it was pretty much S3 only but with the odd random xenon option added to a tiny percentage of the A3s sold.

I thought the same when i started looking at audi's. I thought i would get an s-line for the looks and for the good spec. I got mine at an amazing price and it was poverty spec ive had to retrofit everything from armrest to OEM xenons etc etc

Here is a picture of my OEM xenon headlights and i love them!!!

6421500241_f7b94ff66d_b.jpg

Ur car looks awesome shiggins92. after seeing lots on bi-xenons i tempted to upgrade my single xenons. Nice mk2 btw, is it a Rallye edition?

Thanks :wub:. Mine are single Xenons, im not baller enough to roll with bi-xenons :( Yeh its a mk2 2.0 16v ABF GTI :wub:

Could I Retro Fit Xenon Headlights To My A3? Or Would It Need To Be A Standard Xenon Installed Car For Me To Put Xenon's In There? If I Got The Headlights Like Above, Would I Be Able To Put 6000K HID's In Them?

'Angel Eyes' retrofit? Oh no that's for owners of naff old BMW's sadly trying to make their steads look modern. Don't do it unless you want to be mistaken for a frustrated BMW owner and all the associated stigma.

Ive got angel eyes but only because I needed my lights to point other way (end of month cheapest for me to pass a bfg test (like mot more harsh) Only temp!

img0149rc.th.jpg

img0151rw.th.jpg

img0152kq.jpg

img0150k.jpg

Could I Retro Fit Xenon Headlights To My A3? Or Would It Need To Be A Standard Xenon Installed Car For Me To Put Xenon's In There? If I Got The Headlights Like Above, Would I Be Able To Put 6000K HID's In Them?

If you talking about the bi xenons that farhaan posted then yes they can be retrofitted. That pic from farhaan was at my house on my drive when I was retro fitting it for him. Once those headlights are in you can put 6000k like his or 8000k as I have on mine

How much are we talking for bi xenons upgrade? I've got single xenons in my S3 and have always liked the bi xenons.

How much are we talking for bi xenons upgrade? I've got single xenons in my S3 and have always liked the bi xenons.
I spent under £450 for the bi-xenon headlights and all the bulbs as I went for 8000k bulbs, led drl, led sidelights and silvertec Indicators. Fitted myself so no cost there

I spent under £450 for the bi-xenon headlights and all the bulbs as I went for 8000k bulbs, led drl, led sidelights and silvertec Indicators. Fitted myself so no cost there

Wow that's expensive! Can you swop the bulbs from your original headlights into the bi-xenon ones? Obviously main and dipped would need changing.

Wow that's expensive! Can you swop the bulbs from your original headlights into the bi-xenon ones? Obviously main and dipped would need changing.
Main and dipped is the same bulb! That's why its called bi-xenon. The sidelights and indicator bulbs are the same. The drl bulb is not used in halogen headlights so if it's not in the headlight you need to get a set

Main and dipped is the same bulb! That's why its called bi-xenon. The sidelights and indicator bulbs are the same. The drl bulb is not used in halogen headlights so if it's not in the headlight you need to get a set

I know that, that's what i meant when i said i'd have to change the main and dipped as mine are currently seperate and the bi-xenons are one bulb. But i was wondering if the indicators and side lights and drls could be moved into the new headlights, which you've answered, i think. So the drls in my s3's headlight now would be fine in the new bi-xenons ones?

hang on you said you had single xenons?

like this?

KM44076_01Z.jpg

those dont have DRL bulbs. just a dipped xenon and a halogen high beam

the bi-xenons have the separate drl in place of the high beam

c02a6c9d.jpg

hang on you said you had single xenons?

like this?

KM44076_01Z.jpg

those dont have DRL bulbs. just a dipped xenon and a halogen high beam

the bi-xenons have the separate drl in place of the high beam

c02a6c9d.jpg

Now i'm confused. I have drl bulbs, they were yellow until i changed them to white/blue. But when i put full beams on it's a normal bulb (i think) it doesn't really effect the road light at night (as much as full beam xenon's should do), i think it's better with just the xenon's on.

Hahahaha, just had a look last night, turns out i do. (don't half feel stupid now) I reckon i just assumed i didn't because the main beam is pants! Thought it'd be much much brighter, i remember my mates Lupo Gti's main beams were awesome, it was like day light when they were on. He had bi-xenons.