S3 TDI replicas or similar

daveturbo

Reaction score
Just wanted people to post pics of their S3 TDI replicas or similar, so i can have a look as im in the market for one at the moment and would be nice to see some nice examples.

Dave.

Damn you folk and your look-a-likes! Haha.

Reactions: akash_sky1
find me one :p i bought one other day and the guy sold it from under me!!! GUTTED! Was in dolphin grey 56 plate 90k miles 3 dr all spec'd up £7200! :(

you can find one be patient. i sold my sport for 7K with 47 on the clock sline conversion. i found my current one for 13k you can get what you want just keep looking and jump on it when it comes up

Ye i will do, its just i use to ahve a company car and now im driving my 300bhp mk4 gti golf around and its just simply annoying me now, i just want a nice looking economical car and i think the a3 s line ticks all these boxes! :p

there is a guy on here selling a nice s line, just a little out of my budget i think, but tempting with condition and miles....

Audi : A3 TDI 170 S line! High Spec. Well looked after. No DPF

its nice like but i would not buy a moded car ( its had the dpf removed )
after selling my a3 i would say to everyone from now on get a sport back makes life a lot more easy

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201144425758292/sort/priceasc/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/model/a3/make/audi/keywords/s-line/postcode/iv125pz/page/5/radius/1501?logcode=p]2006 AUDI A3 2.0 TDI S LINE 3DR DSG.........FACELIFT MODEL.....[/URL]

No kids = no SB :)

Nope disagree pal, i have no kids, just me and the GF use mine.. I bought my SB because i like the look of it, had a 3 door A3 and was sick to death of people twatting the seats backwards and forwards all the time.

:beerchug:

Ye i will do, its just i use to ahve a company car and now im driving my 300bhp mk4 gti golf around and its just simply annoying me now, i just want a nice looking economical car and i think the a3 s line ticks all these boxes! :p

there is a guy on here selling a nice s line, just a little out of my budget i think, but tempting with condition and miles....

That looks smart as!

ye i thought so aswel, looks in mint condition and low miles! the thing is the DPF is a problem on some of the cars isnt it? so surely that modification would be a good thing?

ye i thought so aswel, looks in mint condition and low miles! the thing is the DPF is a problem on some of the cars isnt it? so surely that modification would be a good thing?

It's a good thing until the MOT centre fail you for not having the DPF that was factory fitted still installed.

i really like the look of that, it is well kept and so what if the DPF has been removed... imo its better if it is!

not a fan of 3 doors personally

No kids = no SB :)

Nope disagree pal, i have no kids, just me and the GF use mine.. I bought my SB because i like the look of it, had a 3 door A3 and was sick to death of people twatting the seats backwards and forwards all the time.

Im in the same boat as Aiden, i got sick of owning 3 door cars purely that its annoying moving the seats and friends and family that get into the car always hate crouching down to get into the back. Plus there is slightly more space in the back and it does look alot nicer, especially with the LED rears!

i really like the look of that, it is well kept and so what if the DPF has been removed... imo its better if it is!

not a fan of 3 doors personally

Im in the same boat as Aiden, i got sick of owning 3 door cars purely that its annoying moving the seats and friends and family that get into the car always hate crouching down to get into the back. Plus there is slightly more space in the back and it does look alot nicer, especially with the LED rears!

110% correct, that's why i needed the LED rears in my life!

Each to their own but I HATE the look of the SB. Its basically an estate!
If there is any need for me to "chauffeur" folk about I just take my Golf....simples.
5 doors never have and never will be cool (unless there is no 3dr available like Leon etc)
Iad to put that as I previously owned a Leon Cupra R haha.

yh well fair point, your on your own :p
the RS3 is a ?
the RS6 is a ?

i arrest my case

On my own.....I don't think.
The funny thing is that I'd have an A4 or A6 Avant no problem.
Can't really put my finger on it.
Cracking idea by Audi as they have sold 000's of S3s that they wouldn't have done if it was only in 3dr.

Ive just picked this up eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

After owning loads of three doors, the last one being mk5 R32 i roo was sick of people ragging the seats forwards and backwards, The number of times the leather seat tagsd had to be refitted :keule:

Reactions: nally

+1 and you can fit four people in and climbing gear

Each to their own but I HATE the look of the SB. Its basically an estate!
If there is any need for me to "chauffeur" folk about I just take my Golf....simples.
5 doors never have and never will be cool (unless there is no 3dr available like Leon etc)
Iad to put that as I previously owned a Leon Cupra R haha.

I completley agree! It seems it's just me and you that share this thought tho. Would'nt catch me buying a 5 door hatchback ever. Even the Leon imo looks gash. Hopfully, the MY12 3dr Leon will be something special. The SB looks so weirdly proportioned, granted the LED's do look cool, but the stretched look to squeeze another door on the side makes the rest of the car look horrid. It really does the A3 no justice imo, looks like a baby a4 avant. Each there own an all that tho!

Must every thread descend into 3dr v sb? Both are better than a girlie coupe or a rep mobile saloon.

Oh! And just for the record, if it ain't got dsg it ain't worth having ;)

This is the sort of thing that happens to 5 door cars...

car-door-fail_qmhdg_5965.jpg

Must every thread descend into 3dr v sb? Both are better than a girlie coupe or a rep mobile saloon.

Oh! And just for the record, if it ain't got dsg it ain't worth having ;)

Haha, don't get me started on DSG!
The only car I have driven with it is an R8 but its just a no!
End of topic.

boys i am just going to say this ( the RS three is a sport back simples)

:whistle2:

Yip. That's why no-one likes it.(ok not no-one but not many)
Would have sold twice as many if they had made it a 3dr manual.

Really! A Sportback you say? What kind of gearbox would they mate up to such a nice engine to get the best out of it? ;)

Last edited: