Audi A3/S3 wind deflectors

Team Heko are very good quality wind deflectors. I've had four sets of them now for different cars and I recommend them highly. They are nothing like the old fashioned, square and bulky wind deflectors that look awful, ..these actually add something to the look of the 3 door A3/S3. Very easy to fit too. Nice one, Jernej! :wub: x

Reactions: pinterovski
I wouldn't mind a decent set for my SB. Any recommendations?

haha! in that ebay add (link) they are using a pic of Jordans old A3!

Team Heko are very good quality wind deflectors. I've had four sets of them now for different cars and I recommend them highly. They are nothing like the old fashioned, square and bulky wind deflectors that look awful, ..these actually add something to the look of the 3 door A3/S3. Very easy to fit too. Nice one, Jernej! :wub: x
Tnx Paullie ;)

Still didnt get any reply from them,i hope they write me back soon!

Yeah i believe it's the same for sportback,but you only get two front ones!

You would need to ask someone who really know!
I believe they are the same like on 3 door S3.

Ok listen up ;)

They offered us a price [FONT=&amp]22.5 GBP for deflectors and 7[/FONT][FONT=&amp]GBP[/FONT] postage costs,that makes 29.5GBP total!
Now if you're interested put down [FONT=&amp]Full name. address + email address, phone number!
Send the money as gift to paypal account biggie1987@gmail.com
We need at least 8 people and the i'll receive invoice and i will do the payment!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Once the parcel is shipped the customer will receive the email with the tracking number.[/FONT]
Packages will dispatch next day off clear payment!

I know they are not a charity and have to make profit and excellent you trying to get a deal but thats only £1.89 cheaper plus sending gifts via paypal can incur charges so it would make it less

I had these on my old leon cupra R, and they worked well. Easy to fit aswell

i just bought a set of team heko 1s off ebay 4 £29.72 posted so they are not doing you a good deal for a group buy.

i know a guy who has 1 set of these for sale on another forum for £28 delivered, pm me if you are interested and i will pass on details etc

I have the Team Heko deflectors

They look good and do stop water pouring into the car when the window is open a little.

They can be a little noisy (with windows closed) on the motorway.