RS3 on Telly tonight

Followed a 1M up the M4 the other day. Looked stunning in white. Amazing the effort BMW have gone to to ensure it looks clearly differentiated from 1 MSport. That said, if I had the money would be a very tough choice.

Agree warren. The cabin in the BMW doesn't match up. Would be a lovely choice to make though!!!

its wasnt on my sky box had to turn it off and back on and it magicly poped up sky box fault :(

let me guess what they will say....

rs3 is stupidly fast but feels dead in your hands/lacks character

1m is a proper drivers car and very enjoyable to drive on the limit

1 series.
The car you wish didnt look so ugly.

Saw a 1m the other week, went like stink, sounded lovely, looked ugly.
Too ugly to own IMO.

I had this dilemna a while back, 130i or MK5 Golf Gti? Bought the Golf.

As a BMW owner I totally `get` the BMW attraction and looking for a replacement for the 320 (335d/M3), but the 1er is a step too far for me.

RS3 please.

I am speechless, 5th gear offering a 8yr old RR as a prize,,,, lol, it might not even have an engine in it, and whats to say you could end up spending a fortune on it,, lol

Sorry but the RS3 just doesn't look different enough from the S3... And a BMW will generally drive better than an Audi....

So the exact same as every motoring Audi vs BMW article/feature from the last 5 years?

The 1 series is the wrong car to buy for that money.

they didn't do the rs3 justice in my opinion. should have been like top gear when they do a drag race, lap race (with the same driver) etc

Its through the twisties it matters, drag racing is the thing you only do occasionally (on private roads LOL). Audi should keep their safe understeer for the A3 & masses but balance it better for the S3 & RS3 - if you cant handle a bit of lift off oversteer dont buy one LOL

I wouldn't bother trying to find it on watch again, absolutely nothing worth seeing in the very short segment they did on it.

I realised the RS3 might not be as quick or "fun" to drive but the reality is unless your confident getting the back end out and knowing how not to total it the RS3 is the car.

For me the RS3 is an immense car performance wise but give me an RS4 anyday true RS!!!. brand wise I prefer Audi to BMW so easy choice for me

Channel 5 on demand.......com. google it.

Just watching it now :)

Reactions: nally