Can DS2 Bulbs be fitted to my car with DS3 Bulbs fitted standard?

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question as the title suggests... I bought some DS2 Bulbs thinking thats what was fitted to my car as this is what autobulbs direct told me, then I found out that the bulbs that came standard were D3S. Therefore just wanting to know if the D3S bulbs can just be poped out the holder and the D2S's poped in as a direct replacement to the holder?? as the base of the bulbs looks the same to me. :)

Car is a 2011 (60 plate) 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition Quattro

Cheers.

STB1989

i was going to suggest those, i have been speaking to him and had some business with him myself and have to say his service is second to none.

going to see if he can become some sort of sponsor for us here as there are loads of Audi owners looking to get bulbs and it would benefit us all... including HIDs direct.

I can get the bulbs in if anyone wants any? i got d1s 6000k and 8000k in stock, i can do them for £40 and £2.50 postage

i can get the d3's for you for the same price but wont be in stock untill next thursday as thats when my delivery is due in.

also, i can do you a of px with some cash my way if them d2s bulbs are brand new and working?

What bulbs go in the xenon headlights off a 2004?

I can get the bulbs in if anyone wants any? i got d1s 6000k and 8000k in stock, i can do them for £40 and £2.50 postage

i can get the d3's for you for the same price but wont be in stock untill next thursday as thats when my delivery is due in.

also, i can do you a of px with some cash my way if them d2s bulbs are brand new and working?

Alright mate that would be great, px would do me as the lights I have are brand new and have never been used, straight swap as they cost me £70 :) can you send me an email with details please: andrewthomson08@gmail.com

simply the best 1989,

I also bought bulbs based on the duff info from auto bulbs, did you get sorted with D3S and are they any good, i'm after some in 6000k.

cheers.

simply the best 1989,

I also bought bulbs based on the duff info from auto bulbs, did you get sorted with D3S and are they any good, i'm after some in 6000k.

cheers.

Still to get them changed... getting 8000k :) you might get your money back from autobulbs and get them exchanged for the proper ones?