Is this a Record ?

Slightly leggy at 77k miles - but S3's are undeniably still holding their value, given that this is still retailing at 50% of its list price at 4 years (probably traded at 45% of its original price).

Also Its Not long until the new shape comes out 6/8 months?Although an S3 is a while off. the prices will start to steadily decline .Thats still a bargain with that milage and spec

Yer, I wouldnt want to buy a used turbo car with 70k...Id be worried about it blowing. Especially an S3 you know its most probably been driven quite hard most of its life.

Not bad for a dealer price though!

Quite right Nat, even a new std turbo is not expensive.

that car is mighty cheap if i had the dosh i would buy it no worrys , it could have just been sat on the motorway all its life thats why the millage is up on it so could drive lovely i wouldnt be worryed about it being highish millage tbh

that is mega cheao from Audi.. Great spec too. As Nath said new BT + FBSW and your away.

Boyd!

there was a yellow one posted up a few months ago with like 177,000Km in Germany i think it was....

One on Autotrader here with 130k

77k isn't that much really. If I could get an S3 I'd probably get that and stick a big turbo on it!

Thats very cheap.
i never knew main delers to sell cars with that sort of mileage.
77k miles it nothing if you know a good thing or two about these engines.