S3 dual exhaust (each side)

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
Hello,

Has anyone modded there S3 to have tail pipes at both sides like other Audi's such as A5, TTS, etc. I'd like to do it but would involve cutting valance I guess? Any suggestions welcomed

I cant see the S3 diffuser suiting being cut symetrically as im sure the opposite side covers the tow hook?

Not really, have the tow bar removed and cut out/plastic weld the valance ;)

ABT do a valance but I can't see it being sold on its own anywhere it seems to come as part of a kit. You may have to ring and see if it can be fitted to the standard bumper or only there body kit. looks like it can from the picture but I'm not sure.

qzpsn6.jpg

Last edited:
ABT do a valance but I can't see it being sold on its own anywhere it seems to come as part of a kit. You may have to ring and see if it can be fitted to the standard bumper or only there body kit. looks like it can from the picture but I'm not sure.

qzpsn6.jpg

Cheers mate, that valance looks quite nice - will have to do some digging to see if I can get it

it can be done, supersprint do a duel exhaust system for the S3

Guys, Bastuk makes one (spelling correction?). Its a full kit including rear valence, exhaust hinge/hanger (I believe it replaces the empty rear battery box) and rubber.

put it this way... anything can me made to fit as long as you have the time and money :)

ABT do sell the exhaust system in the UK. It is about £3.5k :puke2: Not sure if that includes the new valance diffuser as well though.

I would speak to Frank from Orange Tuning and see if he can help you out. Their prices are excellent and great to deal with. Tell him Martin from Australia sent ya :D

supersprint :wub: they sound epic!

a friend of mine has just bought a Z4M and its got a supersprint on it. My other friend has a E46 M3 with Full Milltek and the Supersprint sounds lethal compared to the Milltek.. I would like to hear one of the supersprints for the S3 :wub:

goes off to search youtube

To be fair, your going to be better off by taking your car to a decent exhaust place.
They're going to be able to make the complete system, twin exhaust exits and fitting for a lot less than any of the exhausts in the thread ;)

Strangely if you download the pdf Audi a3 spec sheet they show it with a twin exhaust..........but thats just audi for you .......lol

A3rear.jpg

Last edited: