Thread: GROUPBUY: - Canbus LED bulbs to replace halogen DRL bulbs

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    bump still got a few sets of the ps19w`s

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andy, I've been reading with interest the thread on the replacement DRL bulbs. I have a 61 plate A3 and like the idea of changing to these. Can you tell me:
    Do you still have any in stock?
    Can I pay by paypal still?
    Are they as difficult to fit as suggested, do you really need to take the wheels off?
    Cheers,
    Derek

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi andi - just received the ps19w bulbs you sent me but they dont have the connectors for my 59 plate a3 unless they arent the ps19w bulbs that you sent? do i need to send them back to you or can u just send me the connectors??

cheers

1st Gear

Status
    Those of you who have error with the 2006-2008.5 xenons
    I have fix

Use vagcom
    goto central electronic 09
    long coding helper
    then set the headlight to bixenon with LED

Now no more error light
    DRL will now stay on when headlight is on but will dim.

here is pic

1st Gear

Status
    i need some p21w drl led's for 2007 s3, can i pay via paypal?

Reverse Gear

Status

A3 DRL

Hi
    Sorry to be a pain but can anybody tell me what bulb I need please ?
    I have a A3 8P 2006 with Xenon plus, I have removed the standard DRL and the pins are slightly offset
    Sorry if this has been answered many times but I really want to order these from you

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldA3guy View Post
    Those of you who have error with the 2006-2008.5 xenons
    I have fix

Use vagcom
    goto central electronic 09
    long coding helper
    then set the headlight to bixenon with LED

Now no more error light
    DRL will now stay on when headlight is on but will dim.

here is pic

Cool did you use the canbus p21w in there then ?

2nd Gear

Status
    hi mate sent you a pm reply when you can thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andi1 View Post
    Cool did you use the canbus p21w in there then ?
    yes sir!

1st Gear

Status
    Hi, i have a 57plate pre facelift s3 with xenon's what bulbs do i need for the drl's and sidelights, and do you have any left? more so sidelights as i never use the drl's tbh *edit* do you have the numberplate bulbs too?
    Last edited by K13 ASJ; 14th October 2011 at 14:29.

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by K13 ASJ View Post
    Hi, i have a 57plate pre facelift s3 with xenon's what bulbs do i need for the drl's and sidelights, and do you have any left? more so sidelights as i never use the drl's tbh *edit* do you have the numberplate bulbs too?
    Hi well now emrald guy has sussed a fix you can use the p21w canbus drl bulbs - £25

For your sidelights you will require the canbus 501s and some extra decoders for each side to stop errors this will cost £14 total.

Only number plate soloution i have at the minute is £30 a pair and its a special little led panel that fits inside each number plate light lens, quite cool again no errors.
    A3 2.0 TDI SLINE MY09 PHANTOM BLACK -MODS - APR TRICORE REMAP 175 BHP, XENONSHOP SPECIAL CANBUS HID KIT, LED DRL CONVERSION, 19" RS4 ALLOYS, H&R SPRINGS, PRIVACY GLASS, ARMREST, HEATED SEATS, PDC, IPOD DOC, BLU-TOOTH PREP, COMFORT LIGHT PACK, INTERIOR ELEC LUMBER, S3 GRILL.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi
    Do you ship to Israel ?
    How can I place an order I need the ps19w I have Audi a3 2011
    Last edited by Lior29; 17th October 2011 at 22:20.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andi1 View Post
    bump still got a few sets of the ps19w`s
    Any of these left andi?

If so can you send me the paypal link too please.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by C114RNY View Post
    Andi - Do you still have the LED DRL's for my10 models?, what is the lead time on delivery now and is the paypal option still live mfrom the link you posted?

Cheers
    +1

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy10000 View Post
    Hi andi - just received the ps19w bulbs you sent me but they dont have the connectors for my 59 plate a3 unless they arent the ps19w bulbs that you sent? do i need to send them back to you or can u just send me the connectors??

cheers
    Andi can you reply to this please???

thanks

Neutral

Status
    Andi can you reply to this please???

thanks
    Just sent you a PM mate, ive been looking for a set. Could just buy them straight off you?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny-Smith View Post
    Just sent you a PM mate, ive been looking for a set. Could just buy them straight off you?
    sorry cant reply not got enough posts!! its not that i dont want them they are just the wrong ones!! i want the ps19w bulbs as well for my a3 but i think i have the 21's, im hoping i can just send these back to andi and he will send me the right ones

Neutral

Status
    sorry cant reply not got enough posts!! its not that i dont want them they are just the wrong ones!! i want the ps19w bulbs as well for my a3 but i think i have the 21's, im hoping i can just send these back to andi and he will send me the right ones
    Get posting then haha,

ahh i thought you had been sent the ps19w's but they didnt fit!

My mistake, what model is yours?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny-Smith View Post
    Get posting then haha,

ahh i thought you had been sent the ps19w's but they didnt fit!

My mistake, what model is yours?
    fortunately my mate has an old defender and it was the 21's that i had been sent which happen to fit so my mate bought them off me!! need to get in touch with andi now and get some ps19w's!!

i have 2.0 tdi cabriolet mate, what you got??

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    PMS replied sorry guys i get on here when i can but ive been quite busy

thanks
    A3 2.0 TDI SLINE MY09 PHANTOM BLACK -MODS - APR TRICORE REMAP 175 BHP, XENONSHOP SPECIAL CANBUS HID KIT, LED DRL CONVERSION, 19" RS4 ALLOYS, H&R SPRINGS, PRIVACY GLASS, ARMREST, HEATED SEATS, PDC, IPOD DOC, BLU-TOOTH PREP, COMFORT LIGHT PACK, INTERIOR ELEC LUMBER, S3 GRILL.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Andi1

By chance have you got any ps19w bulbs left, and if so how long will it take to get some sent out.

Cheers

Wardy

Reverse Gear

Status
    Do we just click on the link on the first page regarding wat bulbs we want to order?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Is this the best place to get ps19w bulbs or does anyone else know of somewhere?

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've ordered myself some ps19w bulbs, looking forward to fitting them when they arrive

5th Gear

Status
    to save me trawling through 7 pages, did anyone buy the p21w led's for a 2007 A4, and if so did they work error free? I have LED sidelights at the moment already. Did have some chrome bulbs but they keep blowing so looking at LEDs now...

Also what's the price please if it's just me getting them? Thanks
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi andi1,

I have a 2004 a3 tdi and want to upgrade my lighting all round. I am looking for a hid kit which I notice from this thread that you sell for £85, sidelights, number plate lights and possibly even interior lights. I want to be 100% sure that I won't get any errors on the dash and that they won't blow wiper motors etc. though. I was wondering what your best price would be for for all of these combined? I will defo be buying the exterior lights I mentioned but am looking for a good deal and a guarantee that I won't be setting myself up for any problems. Also, does the hid kit upgrade the main beam as well as the dipped beam and how easy is it to install?

Sorry I can't pm yet due to low post count.

Thanks a lot

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ssy View Post
    Hi andi1,

I have a 2004 a3 tdi and want to upgrade my lighting all round. I am looking for a hid kit which I notice from this thread that you sell for £85, sidelights, number plate lights and possibly even interior lights. I want to be 100% sure that I won't get any errors on the dash and that they won't blow wiper motors etc. though. I was wondering what your best price would be for for all of these combined? I will defo be buying the exterior lights I mentioned but am looking for a good deal and a guarantee that I won't be setting myself up for any problems. Also, does the hid kit upgrade the main beam as well as the dipped beam and how easy is it to install?

Sorry I can't pm yet due to low post count.

Thanks a lot

The HID kit will change just low beams obviously you can fit a secomnd kit to HIGH BEAMS should you wish.

AUDI error LED number plate lights £15 Pair
    LED sidelights with plug in canbus box and special circuit £15

With regards to interiors ive not got round to making one up yet, but its on the horizon as ive done plenty of others including some of the first led interiior kits (magazine featured) that we rolled out on the bmws around 10 years ago (before anyone else)

thanks

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello Andi,

I stumbled across your post and am keen on a pair of LED SMD for my
    2011 Audi A3 Sportsback 1.4 FSI DRL (yellowish light atm)

I noticed the side light and DRL comes from the same area in the housing (at the bottom), but I can't tell if they are the same bulb.

I believe that I need PS19W? If that's the case, do you do paypal and delivery to Australia?

Sorry I couldn't send pm.

Reverse Gear

Status
    it's a great innovation idea and even the pictures look very nice..

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andy
    I'm glad I've seen this post !!

I have a 2009 Audi A3 2.0 tdi se sportback
    I need to get some error free DRL, some number plate LED and also need to change the
    Normal headlights n full beams to the whiter bulbs that have been mentioned

I don't have enough for the HID kits at the moment

Please help.....

Also I'm a newbie so unable to pm you sorry

Neutral

Status
    How is everyone that fitted these getting on? Im looking for some LED DRL for my 58 plate S line. Are these road legal, i know they reduce brightness when headlights are on, but can they still dazzle other drivers? I assume on the xenons with LED strips, the LED's are switched off when the headlights come on, rather than being dimmed as they are on the halogens. So is it ok to have the LED's running at night alongside headlights?

1st Gear

Status
    I'd be interested in a set for my A4 B7 S-Line
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

1st Gear

Status
    Bump
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andy, just come across this thread...glad i have though, as been wanting to change my crappy yellow drl's to led's since we got the car!! (09 a3 sline)..also wanting to go for a hid conversion to match them and whilst im at it.. a set of rear led number plate bulbs!! please could you let me know exactly what i need and the cost, also how long id be looking at before you get them to me..thanks tom

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hope it aint too late but do you still have the ps19 w?
    And is a shipment to mexico possible?
    Ive been trying to find a replacement for the normal bulbs for months, i hope you could really help me

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi ANDi1, i'm interested with the PS19W bulb may i know if its still available and my location is from Singapore how much do i pay? Please let me know if its still available thanks.

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    i have a few sets of leds left but they have to be used with a canceler which i can supply along side them simple to wire up and no heat given out. £15 a set

same as these

YNWA

Status
    Hi Andy,

Pretty new to the forum, been looking everywhere for bulbs to replace the halogen drl's in our 2008 A3 Sportback and I have seen the PS19W led bulbs. Are they still available? If so can you please let me know how much and how to pay as the paypal link on the first page does not seem to be working.

Cheers

Chris

1st Gear

Status
    just had a pm from Andi, goonna be a month before drl bulbs are back in

1st Gear

Status
    Whats the warranty on these? A few of the LEDs are flickering.