Which wheel finish?

sparki

I <3 bass
Reaction score
Mine wheels aren't kerbed they just seem to look pretty dull. Looking at brightening them up again I have come up with 3 ideas.

Gloss black again,
Gloss white, maybe to much white on an ibis?
or just go crazy and get the wheels wrapped with a stickerbomb vinyl to be completely dif. If i dont like it I can always rip it off.

screenshot_01.jpg

Thoughts....

satin black?

Dont put those ****ty looking stickers anywhere near your car

Lmao Im not a fan of satin or matte. It has to be gloss. I need a shiny finish.

I know theres gonna be a lot of hate for the sticker bomb but I just thought for a laugh why not?

Last edited:
Each to their own and all that :)

Don;t think stickerbombing will work on a white car though.

really like the idea of gloss white but dont know if it will be too white if that makes sense

Anyone know any vinyl wrappers in west yorkshire??

do like i did mate gloss met black look awesome in the sun good colour to use is bmw black sapphire got some really nice colour met bits in the paint just a thought mate

do like i did mate gloss met black look awesome in the sun good colour to use is bmw black sapphire got some really nice colour met bits in the paint just a thought mate

Cheers, worth a thought I loved my gloss finish but its just faded really badly must have driven through something as I cant seem to clean them up, think I might vinyl them first just for a complete change and just to be random. I think slammed and bombed will look pretty cool but I may be wrong. only one way to find out!

What I do want to see is white s-line alloys on a white car to see what that looks like too I can only think of Ians for white wheels white car but the chrome breaks it up abit

What wheels do you have?
Not very sharp pics(phone) but I had mine done in Black Chrome. The chrome ontop of the black really sparkles. I think it would work on most wheels.
2011-05-22203029.jpg

2011-05-22203050.jpg

You need some lows dude, wheel colour is fine

As soon as my wheels sell I will buy some lows. And more than likely be coming to you for said lows.

Love those BBS you have for sale. Would have been tempted had I not spent a small fortune buying the speedlines and getting them refurbed and fitted.

found this:

avus-s3-sportback.jpg

Avus performance S3 Sportback | VAGOC.co.uk

Buy them have a spare set lol cheers for the pic they have blacked the mirrors and roof though mine are White I'm worried with White wheels White car it'll look like a blob of tipex

Satin black

Not a fan I'm afraid