Buying Advice for s3 8p

Paul-S3

Reaction score
Hi guys

Been a while since i've been on here since i sold my old S3 8l. Anyway, decided to come buy and by another S3 but an 8P this time so looking for some advice. What things should i be looking for? I've seen one with 58k on it so was wondering what mileage the cambelt is due for a change? Been looking at an 07 plate, whats the average price i should be paying for that year of car?

Thanx

Paul

ps. this was my old S3

DSC02925.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

Was told by Audi the other day that the cambelt for my 2.0 TFSI is 5 years or 70k miles. Would imagine it's the same on the S3...

Try and find one with Sat Nav as it will make it more appealing when you sell up and try and find the best specced car for the least amount of money!!

Nice S3 by the way!! :icon_thumright:

Try and get your 8L back.... looks a corker....Got to be better than an 8P

Was told by Audi the other day that the cambelt for my 2.0 TFSI is 5 years or 70k miles. Would imagine it's the same on the S3...

Try and find one with Sat Nav as it will make it more appealing when you sell up and try and find the best specced car for the least amount of money!!

Nice S3 by the way!! :icon_thumright:

The one i'm looking at has every optional extra from the rs4 seats, sat nav, heated rear seats, privacy glass, ipod connection, bluetooth prep etc. also has a full miltek. he's asking £16850 which i think is fair.

What have you been in since Paul?

Since the S3 i've been to a Audi tt 225, then a clio 172, then an M3, then an Evo FQ400, then back to an M3 and now i'm coming back to an S3, lol

welcome Paul....recently done the same transition myself..... haven't looked back ;)

Another quick question, found an s3 i like and the guy says it has bose in it, certainly sounds like bose yet it hasn't got the bose written on the door cards, is that normal or should it have the door card badge?