some advice please!

gussyldr

Reaction score
Basically am after an apr remap for my a3 2.0t Q so ive done a google search an found this Audi _A3_8P
is there any one who has used them before or has personal experience with them?

what mods have you got so far????
i have a bluefin map on my 2.0t Q a3 and with stock filter it's running too rich after 3k!:ohmy:
but since installing the map my mpg has improved!:banghead:
and bluefin are know for being more reserved than other tuning companies

what mods have you got so far????
i have a bluefin map on my 2.0t Q a3 and with stock filter it's running too rich after 3k!:ohmy:
but since installing the map my mpg has improved!:banghead:
and bluefin are know for being more reserved than other tuning companies

Sorry to hijack but how good was the improvement with the Bluefin as I got one for my S3 ( when I get it back lol )

car is much much smoother all through the range
obviously a vast improvement
i highly recommend bluefin for ease of use but they stated a stage 1 map is for a stock car this is not true as the standard air box is way to restrictive!
make sure you have a twin take or evoms on your s3 to get the best from the map oh and it will take 100-200 miles for the map to come alive

I can't really change much due to warranty restrictions which is why I stayed with the bluefin.

Will get a few mods done then mapped when it runs out :)

Basically am after an apr remap for my a3 2.0t Q so ive done a google search an found this Audi _A3_8P
is there any one who has used them before or has personal experience with them?

Haven't used them before but heard good things about them on other VAG forums. Only problem is that they are based in Croydon......................

There are numerous different mapping companies outhere if you want to consider an alternative to APR.

PS I have Bluefin and am happy with it. Previously used Revo on my mk1 Leon cupra R

Haven't used them before but heard good things about them on other VAG forums. Only problem is that they are based in Croydon......................

There are numerous different mapping companies outhere if you want to consider an alternative to APR.

PS I have Bluefin and am happy with it. Previously used Revo on my mk1 Leon cupra R

I Live in london croydon aint far apr is doing a deal right now £399 for stage 1 an ive seen some apr tuned cars on youtube so i just wonderd has any one els on here used them before i think i might go ahead an use them