Starting facelift conversion

Hi guys,

The time has now come to change the front bumper on my 04 - 3.2 quattro to the facelift version as at present it's really starting to look dated it's really bugging me :(

My question is, I have o7 plate s3 front and rear bumpers will I need an s3 facelift bonnet or will any facelift bonnet do the job ??

Also if any one has one for sale pm please!!

You need any A3/S3 05 - 08 (8P2) bonnet. I think you'll also have to trim part of the front crash bar as well.

Search for Sarah's A3's thread. She's done exactly the same conversion on her 3.2

You doing the job yourself 50k?

Hi, no mate I'm a total novice! Gonna get the bits and get a body shop to do it.

make sure you get some before and after pics up we love pics as ash said for any info search sarah's thread everything is explained in there

Yes defo will get pics up, iv spoke to Sarah about it aswell she's been a great help

Yes defo will get pics up, iv spoke to Sarah about it aswell she's been a great help
she knows a fair bit about cars to be fair very good to have someone like her on this forum rewriting the rules lol keep us all posted bud