Wiring Bi xenon advice

Does anybody know if a rev H CE module supports DRL/Bi-xenons? Or if any, the differences between H & K?

TBH Ew, afaik H isnt high board so really need F, K or P.

Ewan, i could make a call back to place i was looking at in Dumfries, they had a p module, but remember you said it had to be k. Will phone them tmrw and if they still have I will go collect.

I'll keep an eye out for a F or K Khufu... Pretty sure the F's pop up more frequently than the K's iirc from my daily ebay.de searches for that month or so, lol.

I see its now official that functions of HID lights will be part of the MOT next year - self-leveling & headlight washers.

also - gas leak detection spray, towbar electrics, missing CAT, ESP fault, products on lights that reduce light output, inapproprate brake system repairs or modifications(??), inapproprate suspension repairs or modifications(??), speedometer.

few other bits n bobs too, so im guessing the price will go up too..

Well thats a shed load of guys on here seriously goosed unless they cough up to have the systems fitted, feel free to PM me :p

Lol! haha I think mine will be sold by next year ;)

missing CAT

Just as well I went catback! There's always the sports cat though tbh, Also went for a conservative RS3 ride height using KW springs and FK damping shocks so I will be OK if they're passing the RS3... They're cracking down though!! I guess the friendly MOT man will be making a killing lmao!

I'm guessing dodgy suspension mods mean cut springs etc LOL. We have had cars in that have had no CATs & some customers have thought it didnt need one as car was a japanese import??? One then rushed off back to place that fitted stainless system to try get CAT back as it was £1200 for new one & he needed 2 :-O

Sorry from bringing this thread from the deads but i'm doing the bi-xenon install on my 2009 S-line and i'm trying to figure out the wiring. 3 of my 4 connectors are 1mm and 1 is 2.5 mm.

IMG_0582.jpg

To have the high beam triggers wired, they go to
Plug A Pin 5
Plug D Pin 6

To have the DRLs wired, they go to
Plug A Pin 3
Plug D Pin 3

Is this correct ???

i really need to drag out elsa and get my levelling error sorted if i get a chance ll dig out the coding fro washer jets for you

hi there pal just installed the s3 lights in my a3 its an 08 plate facelift but the headlights work but flashers dont and the drl too