TRD - TURNER RACE DEVELOPMENTS

tdi-man

Reaction score
had a trip down to TRD today 100 miles each way .

All i can say is a big thanks to Dan for correcting my Timing and setting up my injectors.

Cars running much better.....

would like to say any body with timing or cam belt probelms should get in touch with him.

Will be booking car in for a remap at some point.

Thanks again

Dan is a great bloke and a perfectionist in his work which is why he is the only person i let work on my Audi A3 and VW R32.

yes i agree 100% well worth the trip down..... I did see a very nice black A3 there with dust on it......i wonder whos that is....

What was the cost of the fix?

Good to hear recommendations for sound garages that know their stuff. Have a tuning itch that needs scratching in the summer surely these lot are the people to talk to if devonboymikey takes his one there

yes i agree 100% well worth the trip down..... I did see a very nice black A3 there with dust on it......i wonder whos that is....

Yes my A3 is up there as trying to get a new turbo manifold designed and made in Inconel 718 but it is taking a lot longer then hoped to sort out. Dan has completely rebuilt both my A3 and R32 turbo and is a wizard when i comes to car electrics and ECU wiring.