Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

Problem with rear wiper! intermittent!

Hi guys, i ve got a problem with my rear wiper. Every now and again it works on its own with the front wipers and i cant get it to turn off. Now recently i fitted an aftermarket HID kit but it was only in over night and used once asi ripped it straight out after i heard what it does to th motor!! Could thois have anything to do with it. Ive never realy noticed it before and as i say the rear wiper and front wipers still work, although the rear wiper just decides to come on with the front wipers sometimes!! Also i notice that when the fans are on full and you use the front squishers the fan cuts out for about 10 seconds and then starts up agin, its like it just does it when the squishers are on? Any ideas what this could be?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    When you notice the rear wiper working on its own with the fronts, is it when you are reversing?

4th Gear

Status
    mine comes on when reversing its normal mate. also its normal for the heaters to cut down power while your blasting water onto the screen... so it does not evaporate whilst being wiped
    Audi S3 8P2 Silver
    BI-Xenons - FBMFSW - Rain/Light Pack - Auto dim package - iPod Integration - 2011 Nav - Electric Folding Mirrors - Rear Park Sensors - Full Heated Leather - BOSE - Privacy Windows - 2011 Console Conversion - My11 Rear Lights - RevD Diverter - Forge DMV14T BOV - ITG Maxogen CAI - BBS CH 18s