project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

well ive just got done cleaning the a3 :wub: so thought id put a few pics up of car and the fresh to death seats!!!!
DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1123.jpg
DSC_1124.jpg

and now the lovely seats :wub::wub:
DSC_1132.jpg

DSC_1135.jpg

DSC_1134.jpg

thanks for looking guys, lots more to come :eyebrows:

Very very nice mate! They just work in the A3 you've given me something to think about :eyebrows: How come u kept the S5 logo's in though?

Very very nice mate! They just work in the A3 you've given me something to think about :eyebrows: How come u kept the S5 logo's in though?

wanted to keep it oem mate, like when i eventually get flat bottom steering wheel and dsg shifter ill leave what ever log on them, be it rs6,tts or s-line

Wow to the seats man they look amazing what a top job .I used to work for Lear building Jaguar seats and these look way better than there recaros ..top notch job ..But boo to the stickers ;-)
Recon i would have a white armrest top now ...

Seats look great, brave with the White, never get in with wet jeans :/ not good lol.

Seats look great, brave with the White, never get in with wet jeans :/ not good lol.

not white lad , its rs4 silver , my old seat's were same colour and i never had issues, although having ladys with fake tan on sat in the passenger seat is a ball ache!!!!!

not white lad , its rs4 silver , my old seat's were same colour and i never had issues, although having ladys with fake tan on sat in the passenger seat is a ball ache!!!!!

ar yeah a fam friend had it in a a4, i thought it was white mate, he got in with wet jeans on and piratically dyed his driver seat, audi did sort it for him like.

:
wanted to keep it oem mate, like when i eventually get flat bottom steering wheel and dsg shifter ill leave what ever log on them, be it rs6,tts or s-line

Good man Luke, car looking spot on, all u need now is a 2009 s3 rear valance:ninja:

Those seats are so amazing, I think I'd refuse any passengers ! :laugh:

Looks sick Luke shame we missed each other at MJ. Left mine with Michael can't wait to get them back next week.

Nice job. The seats are now in top shape. Keep the good work !!
Hope to see more mods and updates from you
Best regards

I'll add my bit, those seats look excellent!

Looks like a sound job

Cracking car, Love the wheels and the plate filler looks smart.

i love the sliver and black its better than all black

Im not saying I dont like it, Il have lukes old silver and black seats in the front but to get the rears trimmed in silver and black looks OTT. Also MJ is wanting 600 to do the retrim! Not something that was on my mod list but seen as I got a good deal from luke I took them. It will be cheaper to do the rears all black and keep the fronts silver+black. Someone tell me you agree, id rather spend the 600 on injectors Ive been wanting for ages