EM TuningChris Nott
    Audi S3 8P

Status

New S3..Black Edt in white with 5 spoke new style alloys....Advice/thoughts?!

Hey Folks

Looking at trading in my 56plate 8P S3 in Met Black for a new S3 Black Edt in White but i'm wondering a couple of things...

How many of you have an automatic and do you like it and have any issues with it?

Going from Black to White - Any folk out there got bored of the White after a while ( hope this makes sense?! )

Cheers

Gnic13

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Wish I could have a s3 in black or White tbh . But from a s3 fan point of view the White one has a more luxury look to it. Purely it's the fashion of the last few years but black is still in of it looks right. Both hard colours to look after.
    Audi S3 8P2 Silver
    BI-Xenons - FBMFSW - Rain/Light Pack - Auto dim package - iPod Integration - 2011 Nav - Electric Folding Mirrors - Rear Park Sensors - Full Heated Leather - BOSE - Privacy Windows - 2011 Console Conversion - My11 Rear Lights - RevD Diverter - Forge DMV14T BOV - ITG Maxogen CAI - BBS CH 18s

Audi S3 8P

Status
    Hey Mate

Yeah my current S3 is Met black and it is a nightmare to keep clean but i really like the black but feel like i need a change....Today in the showroom they had a white , Black Edt there and it was really nice and a little different but im just wondering if after time i find the White a bit bland?!

Will defo have a think about it anyway !!

Cheers

Gnic13

4th Gear

Status
    I think you will get bored of anything mate but every car comes in black. Some cars come in White
    Audi S3 8P2 Silver
    BI-Xenons - FBMFSW - Rain/Light Pack - Auto dim package - iPod Integration - 2011 Nav - Electric Folding Mirrors - Rear Park Sensors - Full Heated Leather - BOSE - Privacy Windows - 2011 Console Conversion - My11 Rear Lights - RevD Diverter - Forge DMV14T BOV - ITG Maxogen CAI - BBS CH 18s

Neutral

Status
    I think white suits the car to be honest, and not many cars look good in white. Only the 1 series and A3 IMO look good in white...

5th Gear

Status
    Silver is also very nice but looses the S3 mirrors to the colour. I'd say white as it shows of the lines of the car very nicely

1st Gear

Status
    White all day long mate!! Its gives the car that exotic look, all the arabs drive white cars and when you see them in london, white is the colour that always stands out regardless!!
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names"

1st Gear

Status
    I changed to an Ibis White S3 Black Edition from 2 previous black cars (A4 Avant, A5 Sportback) and I am not disappointed with my choice. White seems to enhance the black edition "equipment" better than black.
    A4 Avant 2.0TDI 143 Black Edition, Daytona, Alcantara, Heated Seats, Tech Pack, Advance Parking, Light Pack + full LED upgrade, Power Tailgate, S Line Sports Suspension

3rd Gear

Status
    Do it, if I had the option of changing to a white S3 black edition DSG I would be there like a shot.
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds

please contact for more info

Neutral

Status
    I had a pre-facelift phantom black S3 sadly written off and now im onto the facelift ibis white S3...both looked good. Honestly the white stands out more, easier to keep clean and gets far more attention, but gosh i miss my black car when i see a black one driving about! if you are changing cars purely for colour change then rather have the car wrapped
    09 Ibis White Audi S3| REVO STAGE 2+ | Autotech HPFP | Custom DP | Forge CAI | H&R Springs |
    EX 08 Phantom Black Audi S3 | REVO STAGE 2+ | Autotech HPFP | Custom DP | Forge CAI | Black Optics | Lamin-X

events moderator

Status
    as said go for white as it makes the black edition features stand out i saw one a few days ago it looked awesome to be fair
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

6th Gear

Status
    I'm not at all a fan of white cars. Some ppl love them but I think it's a trend and that it's been done to death already. Phantom Black isn't my favourite colour anymore, but when I've just cleaned my car it shimmers in the sunlight and it looks fantastic. You'll never get that same mirror look on a white car.

In regards to DSG, it's a fantastic gearbox. I'll never drive a manual again now!
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

6th Gear

Status
    Sell your car privately and go for black , whites nice but everywhere ;-) and worse to keep clean than a three year old child .

1st Gear

Status
    White Black Editions are the best, haha!!!

Audi S3 8P

Status
    Thanks for the comments folks....I do agree that the Black edt does pop out nice against the white but i wouldnt prob have thought about it if i hadnt seen it in the dealer!!
    Nice pic above too..
    Cheers
    Gnic13