MY09 rear lights

nathan_wilson

Reaction score
will MY09 rear lights just straight swap with mine on 2004 2.0tdi sport??

cheers

also where is a good place to pick some up :D

yes straight swap and play. the best place to look if audi or ebay oem parts

Easy swap, takes mins to do. If you can get an account try TPS, they are cheaper than the dealers. Cant imagine they come up often on Ebay but worth a look.

If your car is 2/3 doors, its a straight swap. If you have a sportback, you'll need a pair of adapting looms am some coding.

its a 3dr and tbh yer they look a lot better the my11

lol...might consider it :p

im going for 09's as my car is red and i think they would suit it better 11's are very nice also tho

My 10p worth as I owe Nigel (NHN) some feedback. Search this user for the lights you want, very competitive prices and trustworthy.

Yes I can supply BNIB 09 or 11 rear lights delivered to your door by fedex, PM for further info, thanks guys & girls.

yer the lighter 09 ones would suit yours better

mines black though so think the darker tinted 11's would look the bee's knee's..

u have a pm nigel thankyou :D

im going for 09's as my car is red and i think they would suit it better 11's are very nice also tho

fnmrst, i just saw a 60 plate red a3 (in tescos) with the MY11's and the black tint really set it off i reckon :)

something dark/black will always suit the red it goes very well together

Your arm was easily twisted then. Why don't you ask someone to photoshop them for you, just so you know your making the right choice?

well i was swinging more towards the 11's anyway but wasnt 100% sure on them but now am lol anybody got a picy of a my11 spec red a3

I can upload one of mine tomorrow if you like but then somebody will have to photoshop it, if you have no luck with a picture of a red A3 with the new MY11 rears let me know

cool cheers for that im sure someone on here has a red a3 with 11's if not a 11 spec car lol i might try and google it now to see if anything comes up

2011-Red-Audi-A3.jpg

People grab these lights off NHN before audi up the price again.