Votex or s-line roof spoiler

Vortex or S-line roof spoiler?

• Vortex

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • S-line

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
think ya mean "votex"

tbh there's not much in it. retrofitting a votex one is slightly simpler than an S-Line one, but the S-Line one looks marginally better. realistically nobody's gonna notice the difference. just go for the one that's cheaper/easier for you

think ya mean "votex"

tbh there's not much in it. retrofitting a votex one is slightly simpler than an S-Line one, but the S-Line one looks marginally better. realistically nobody's gonna notice the difference. just go for the one that's cheaper/easier for you

Agree with what Sub said.

its up to you really they both look nice on the a3 im saving up for the votex one as ive got the votex rear diffuser already on my car

I have a votex and i like it but just make sure you get one or the other and NOT a copy !

I have a votex and i like it but just make sure you get one or the other and NOT a copy !
i agree with paddy on this so will every other asn member the copys on ebay are utter ***** they dont fit properly and dont take paint properly oem only

Votex appears to be much cheaper (apparently Stoke-Audi can do them for £130 rather than £200 for the S-line? so i think ill go for that 1! Thanks again for the replies - really helpful!