Wonder what this cost him/her?

~RS~

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody has priced or done a full conversion from pre 09' to post 09' facelift as I haven't been on the forums in sometime, but here's a fairly nice example (except for not changing the mirrors) of a 2006 to post 09' facelift on Autotrader.

Apart from the mirrors and exhaust which looks to be an aftermarket jobbie or someone should've gone to specsavers, lol.

2006 AUDI S3 S3 S LINE 5DR S TRONIC SAT NAV LEATHER FULL SPEC

Was wondering what the ballpark figure for the front end conversion would be, was thinking of changing for a newer model but could just as well do the front end conversion if prices permitted.

Anyway, food 4 thought... Discuss :)

Not a bad conversion, the red looks nice but would need round about £350 to pass MOT though..

mhmmm mirrors can be a bitch to get working need new modules and new door card looms needs the black red interior though

mines almost done now fully

media

media

media

But the exhaust? I think someone kicked it and ran away :think:

lol@ the exhaust... I noticed that myself quoted from my 1st post-

Apart from the mirrors and exhaust which looks to be an aftermarket jobbie or someone should've gone to specsavers, lol.

I've a good mind to get mine done, just waiting on a few prices from my audi lad and I'll have a good think about it... any pics of yours P5SND?

I do wonder if its had a serious smack sometime as to do that work to that car would be rather rich to sell at that price & also are the parts nicked as they also have done an RS job to a focus.

lol@ the exhaust... I noticed that myself quoted from my 1st post-

I've a good mind to get mine done, just waiting on a few prices from my audi lad and I'll have a good think about it... any pics of yours P5SND?

none are recent yet, no more pics for anyone till im done, though i may post some up as im putting my uniquely finished oem facelift s3s on

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

factor in how much it will cost you when it comes to selling it too. Most people are a bit dubious about a "modded" car like that.

A facelift is not a facelift unless it's a facelift....

true that, thats why id only do this to the s3, as i will be keeping her till death then turning it onto a track toy or selling on when its done loads more miles in which case the value will be right down anyway

I do wonder if its had a serious smack sometime as to do that work to that car would be rather rich to sell at that price & also are the parts nicked as they also have done an RS job to a focus.

possibly stolen.

dunno about a smack tho. doesn't say the mileage so i'm betting it's >100,000mi. that would also explain the price

there's Fuschia buckets in a GTI V in this month's PVW

tartan?

i meant RS4 cab buckets, not the regular GTI Recaros.

oh wait i've just done a google search and seen the ones you're talking about.

never knew they existed.

i have plans for a brave interior choice like you bud, not purple though!

Thank god, already found one guy whose copied me, I was NOT happy!

there's Fuschia buckets in a GTI V in this month's PVW

Yeh thats Luke's car, he did my air ride.

oh wait i've just done a google search and seen the ones you're talking about.

never knew they existed.

What didn't exist?

the tartan buckets in the GTI.

i didn't even know the GTI could come with buckets

lol buckets just don't really interest me. sure they're nice to look at, but i do a fair bit of long distance driving so i'm not sure how comfortable they'd be.

i'm also fairly wide shouldered, and have a vague memory of it being rather snug in the front of an S3 a mate owned. since then i've put on 2st at the gym so they're not really the seats for me lol

Be that as it may, I can think of other things i'd rather spend the money on

Maybe this...:tapedshut:

pimped-up-scooter_rLtFd_5965.jpg

Modifications cost £2,500 + 400 for the scooter :ohmy:

i'm sure u get a bucket seat included there, worth every penny lol :wacko:

Such as.....

RNS-E 2010
A remap
Lowering
Exhaust
MY11 mirrors
MY09 facelift

Pretty much everything lol.

I know how much the seats go for, so if I had a car with buckets I'd probably sell them. I'm happy with my regular seats

more wip, chrome trim stripped off and centres primed and painted 1 more coat then 2 of laquer

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

chromes back on then they should go nicely with the facelift wheels

makes me wonder if i over paid for mine ( £10800) in may had 38k on 06 sport ( that included a part x of my old car got £7200 for it and 6 months tax , and my cherised plate tranfered and plates ect)

I think that's a good deal personally

I paid £13k for mine which was a 55 with 21413 on the clock, tho it was from a main dealer so had new tyres and brakes and a year's warranty and was an S-Line