A3 gone, one of these awaits at the dealers

Sem

Reaction score
Sold my 2008 A3 S-line (facelift) a few weeks back, loved the car but now i've finally got my hands on the car i've always wanted :)

A5_Ibis.jpg

Arrived at the dealers today, the car was ordered by the dealer back in May so i've managed to avoid the current 5 month wait on a factory order.

A5 2.0 TDI S-Line Special Edition
Ibis White
Black Milano leather
Heated front seats
AMI
Comfort pack (cruise, parking plus)
19" Y spoke alloys
B&O sound system

Should be able to collect in a week or so :)

v nice motor mate! got a softspot for the A5's.... would love a RS5 one day.... congrats!!

Great looking car :thumbsup:

"B&O sound system" - When did Audi start doing B&O?? Thought they only did Bose??

Great looking car :thumbsup:

"B&O sound system" - When did Audi start doing B&O?? Thought they only did Bose??

We have an A5 as well as the A3SB. B&O has been an option on the A/S5 since new in 2007. It costs £500 and is way better than Bose. 505 Watts I think and links to an AMI (Audi Music Interface) withich displays all i-pod tracks (when fitted) on the SatNav screen. 2.0tdi 170 is a good motor but personally I think the A5 is too big for FWD but I suppose you will get used to it! Good Luck

Strange, when the pic first shot up my initial thought was insignia?!?! Need to go back to bed!

Lovely car, congrats, not too sure about those alloys though...

We have an A5 as well as the A3SB. B&O has been an option on the A/S5 since new in 2007. It costs £500 and is way better than Bose. 505 Watts I think and links to an AMI (Audi Music Interface) withich displays all i-pod tracks (when fitted) on the SatNav screen. 2.0tdi 170 is a good motor but personally I think the A5 is too big for FWD but I suppose you will get used to it! Good Luck

B&O is standard on the S-Line Special Edition :)