just fitted s3 satnav

damo2009

Reaction score
need a bit ov help ive just got hold ov a s3 satnav double din cage and double din air con

my a3 add the single din in it

when fitting it will i av to av it all programed to my car if so does anyone no ov anywhere in the manchester surrounding areas that i can gett it fitted properly

its likely you will but if you arent rnning any goodies like bluetooth or a changer you may get away with it, enjoy fitting the double din cage in, csan be a bit of a ****** first time round

kind of taking on this mod aswel, gathered most of the parts now, just Bluetooth needed so should be next week with any luck! Although I will be getting a local guy to do the fitting/coding as experience as experience serves best with these sortt of things

you say a ****** what you mean i dont have to cut anything do it

no there's no cutting if you've bought a double-din climate, but getting the cage in is meant to be time consuming as it was never meant to be taken out/put in that way

were will i get somone to do mine iam in manchester

need a bit ov help ive just got hold ov a s3 satnav double din cage and double din air con

my a3 add the single din in it

when fitting it will i av to av it all programed to my car if so does anyone no ov anywhere in the manchester surrounding areas that i can gett it fitted properly

I'm glad you guys understood Damo's English, I didn't have a clue the first time I read his post :sly:

Hehe tis like txt speak innit bruv.

I did single to double din conversion on a evening on the drive in the dark... You should manage ok!!