Would anyone like to sell me their engine cover from an S3?

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
I am having my ITG fitted next weekend, and am looking for a decent s/h engince cover at a sensible price to cut up to fit. If anyone has one they are willing to part with for SENSIBLE money, then please please let me know!

Much appreciated. :cool:

I know someone on here got one for £50-60 and there is one on ebay inc MAF sensor and air ducting off a break for £125.

For reference they are £180 new.

I have a broken one here which came off my car when the RAC went to change my coilpacks. They bought me a brand new one. The damage is where you would be cutting away for the ITG so I was going to keep it. However, if you are interested, I can put up some pics and think up a price for you.

Slight change to my request now as I have removed my engone conver and can see that a desk monkey with some kind of cutting device could make a total mess of this..........

So with that in mind, does anyone have an engine cover that has already been cut for a CAI that they want to sell me!

Or perhaps there is a thread somewhere that offers some basic instructions on what to cut and where??

Any help gratefully accepted!

There is a thread linked in the FAQs for cutting down an S3 engine cover.

Thanks Staz - I will take a look.

Sarah - least I am honest......

Just read the thread. Thanks Staz.

9" grinder seems a little excessive!!