Side Skirts + Rear Splitter

Reiss87

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have got an 06 plate A3 2.0T S-line which has got a spoiler and S-line front splitter on it I was wondering how much it would cost to add side skirts and rear splitter, also is it best to get genuine audi ones sorry if this seems really vauge but i really dont know too much about this kinda stuff.:whistle2:

Cheers
Reiss

yours should have a rear splitter already on it being an s-line , i think the s3 one is very nice if your looking to change the original one tho

Hi do you mean lower valance part thats attached to rear bumper? Depending on what side skirts you want, S3 ones are the best but expensive, then there votex ones some of the guys got on there A3. And they dont look too bad and alot cheaper than S3 ones. If your gonna get it from a dealer try Stoke Audi first there quite cheap.

Ashley

if ur looking to change it then i would get a s3 one,the one in the link is the votex one as far as im aware im 99% sure

I will do the sideskirts first and do the rear last thanks for the info !! much needed :)

Yeah as said votex side skirts. If your looking to change the lower valance best to go for S3 or new s-line but i think you may have to change the bumper unsure on that. Some of the other lads can probably confirm. If your kind of new to all this modding ASN is not a good place to start lol. Your list will just keep growing!!

you only live once lol I cant spruce up too much as I have littlen so it gotta look kind of like a responsible person drives it lol I am well chuffed with the car though drives well and is nice n nippy it beats my mates renault megane sport and and seat leon cupra r which was surprised about it definately alot quicker than me previous car which was a 1.8 astra sri

the a3 is a very classy car u will just be making it look even more classy in my opinion , never liked renault's but do like the leon cupra r and the astra both nice cars but nothing like the a3

Does anyone know where i can order these from to fit the 3-dr model as i can only find 1s to fit sportback???

Cheers Reiss.

There is a section where you can post requests/quotes to Stoke Audi if you are happy to pay dealer (with discount) prices.

Alot of the guys here us them so its worthwhile trying there first.

Good Luck.