How much is my car worth? ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

golf

***** rent boy
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
jxl.co.uk
Sorry for another one of these threads folks, but it's been at least a week since one was started...

Right, my car's a Noggy Blue 2001 facelift with 113k on the clock, Bose, heated seats, etc. FSH. I've put it up for £5,975, is this a reasonable price? Car's in good condition overall, just been serviced, Long MOT and tax until June, 3 keys.

I've put it up as a free ad on PistonHeads to gauge reaction, but unless it's a premium ad it gets hidden by several pages of other premium ads so it proved to be a bit pointless.

Any recent buyers about to tell me what they paid for theirs?

i think that seems reasonable mate
113k is nothing these days.
looks a nice motor good luck with the sale

That is a very good price in my opinion. I always keep an eye on S3 prices and they seem to be on the up at the moment.

The only lower priced facelift ones you see are either much higher mileage or cat d write offs.

Not had much interest so far, and a quick sale is required because I've seen my next car. Would I be mad for accepting £5,500 which has been the first offer?

we are trying to sell my girlfriends car 1st person to see it offered £200 less than advertised we said no that was nearly 2wks ago and haven't had an offer since, i wish we took that offer now

silly as it sounds but we had most interest on ebay with the last two cars we've sold.....one was via bidding the other was via an offer, i then removed the car from the bay :)

autotrader got us 1 offer for 4 weeks in book and internet, not good IMO

Found it!! :) Looks great mate!!:icon_thumright: Good luck with the sale!

Cambelt was done at 72,000 and again at 101,000 because the water pump went.

If it helps, recently bought;

red
facelift
FASH
standard with no Bose or heated seats
only on 68k
four brand new tyres
immaculate on a 2002 + private plate

So yes, mileage would have been the only thing putting me off tbh, but only because I wanted a lower mileage one.