Remap

phil-s3-8l

Reaction score
just booked my car in for a remap and service to be done next week, its an apy 210. hopefully with map should be alot more responsive and obviously more power. cant wait only had the car a month but wanna start getting things done on it just limited to spare cash available this month.

What map have you gone for mate? Bet you can't wait! Definately the right decision I made after thinking about it for 6 months, makes a massive difference as I was getting bored of the standard power.
Cheers Matt

its just a custom map not really sure too much about it to be honest, the guys from gwerks are doing it for me as i know them its the same one one of the mechanics has had done on his tt. says it has made massive improvements to power and torque. i think they are doing it for a really good price too. what kinda price would you expect to pay for stage one map?

Don't know about more responsive? I have had my APY remapped with AmD stage 1 for approx 6 years, it's the most cost effective mod to an S3, and it feels great! But once you get use to it, you will want MORE!! Good thing I hardly use mine, so it still feels special everytime I drive it.

well getting the car rolling roaded and then mapped and retested tomz will post up the results, what sort of power gains can you expect just from a remap?

i had a remap from amd from 160bhp and got it to 206.8bhp and felt good but i have got used to it now dont no if a stage to will help,what dirrence is a stage 2 to a stage 1 why wouldnt they do a stage to strate away hmmm any answers

they say on the tin 35/45 bhp but your car may have lost a few horses over the years so its good to have a RR beforehand

i think stage 2 means that you have a cat back exhaust and a differnt air intake and maybe fric then it can be mapped differently. i may be wrong though sure other people on here have much more knowlege than me

i think stage 2 means that you have a cat back exhaust and a differnt air intake and maybe fric then it can be mapped differently. i may be wrong though sure other people on here have much more knowlege than me

spot on