Where is the Pimp?

Reaction score
Fifteen posts on the seventeenth of september and nothing since, has the pimp gone back to skool at the DMU now summer is over, or is he trolling elsewhere?

Did anyone see Kirty does Dubai last night?

There was an A6 (i think) that had been completely chromed. The entire car was like a mirror, they even did their hair in the panels!

yea i seen that, think it was an A4 but it looked crazy!!

BLINGED RIGHT UP!

Hows about this one for bling?
blingin_audi.jpg

Thats an A8 with the paint stripped off and the alu body polished, nice MTM alloys too.

It would be better with spiners,its a shame the pimps gone,he was a true leader who gatherd up and united everyone to try and stop him talking ballcocks,one of his bitches must have dissed his spinners now he's in a clinc for the mentaly unstable.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
blingin_audi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jojo,

Bet you thought your Black S3 was difficult to keep clean!!!

He will be sadly missed..... He was 'the mouth' atop a pile of bullsh!te! :smirk

He was last seen getting out of his mates 1.1 Nova[merit], with full EVO6 Bodykit, and entering 'chavs r us' for a new burberry cap.

I hope he comes back.................

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
blingin_audi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jojo,

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yes, Black is a biatch to keep clean, but well worth it when its shiny. I bet that chap in the photo is employed by the owner of that A8 to polish it once a day. He's standing back and looking for finger marks just in case he gets the sack.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
blingin_audi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jojo,

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yes, Black is a biatch to keep clean, but well worth it when its shiny. I bet that chap in the photo is employed by the owner of that A8 to polish it once a day. He's standing back and looking for finger marks just in case he gets the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of me inspecting the car wash results after the misses has washed the S3!!! Yeah like that would ever happen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Haven't gone anywhere, just had to wait for my broadband to be installed at uni. Nice comments though, really grown up (jojo, plain old etc etc). But think maybe the boy racer jokes run its course a bit maybe?

Welcome back Pimp, I for one am glad to see you return, this place has been far too quiet without you.

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
Welcome back Pimp, I for one am glad to see you return, this place has been far too quiet without you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Second that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif welcome back!

Indeed,,,, welcome back PImp........... Predictable though you are, it's still a pleasure watch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lol i know. Anyway, i'm in the process of deciding wether to keep the car or not. As i have said many times i love the car, quality and everything, its just the petrol is really [censored] me off, as you can understand i don't wanna be filling up every other day when i'm at uni. I have the money to buy a nice car, but i don't want to be using that money just to run this car, becuase i think its a waste. I am thinking of a A3 tdi, or even a golf gt-tdi, pretty much the same but they are very cheap now, a lot cheaper then a3.

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
Not any more predictable then you, plain old.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you'd say that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah, golf gt-tdi, over 50mpg, and still faster then my 1.6 as well. I really want the A3 version just for the extra class but a decent one is about £10000, i could buy that but as i have said before on other threads if i was gonna spend that sort of money it would be on a beemer coupe or something, not a hatchback.