N75J Valve

StevoS3

Reaction score
Where the hell can I get an N75J !?

I've searched google and every single thing is a forum link!

Anyone point me in the right direction please or know if anyones got one for grabs?

Stevo

Dealers, dont bother with ebay as the prices they try to charge are perfetic, their about £40 from the dealers.

And who r the dealers? :huh:

Sorry If I sound like a COMPLETE dunce lol

Last edited:
ya see I thought you ment like an audi dealer first, so I phoned up and the guy said they dont do an N75J they only have a N75 and it was £57 +vat!

As Dani said their about £40 from the dealers. I thought maybe not from the dealers then... :uhm:

Thank Ah-Lah I wasnt that stupid...

So youve phoned audi then and they said they dont do them?

ya see I thought you ment like an audi dealer first, so I phoned up and the guy said they dont do an N75J they only have a N75 and it was £57 +vat!

As Dani said their about £40 from the dealers. I thought maybe not from the dealers then... :uhm:

Thank Ah-Lah I wasnt that stupid...

Can I ask why do you want to change it?

Well Iv seen it on a few posts in places and read that its ment to help with the bogging issues with the s3 (noticed more with a map) ???

Yeah phoned Audi ( Glasgow Audi ) guy said theres no such thing as a N75J but there is a N75 and the price of it is £57 + vat

Am I after the right thing? is the N75J for another model :uhm:

Stevo...Dealers,Stealers means Dealerships

I know man it was just cause wen i checked with them they did not know what a N75J was so that what made me think it maybe didnt mean Aud n VW ect