N75 Valve

noddys3

Reaction score
whats this n75 valve people are on about?sorry im ne to the audi scene and i have started having problems with my 99 s3!misfiring on tickover!!what would i do to go about changing this or fixing it and what exactly is it?

cheers:sos:

find someone with VagCom. If its misfiring, odds on it will have fault codes and you will save yourself time and money by checking them first. I think there is a list of people who have VagCom on this site.

Ive got used but working N75 valve at home thats in perfect condition. Get part no and we can match it and if its same you can have it for £20 posted.

Cheers
Ruairi

Jesus Christ! There's a search function for a reason, make good use of it.

thanks for the help and the offer of the part mate its in the arage now and they will find the fault and wil let you know bud, much appreciated! and for all the sarcastic comments ve used the search thing and i dont understand it thats why im askin as ive only ever had 2 other cars and they were both focus rs's so i dont have a clue about audis, henca putting posts on here for help and advice!thanks to those who made the time and effort to help me out!:arco:

noddy its not that anyone has anything against you, most of what you are asking is seen day in day out and you can save yourself tons of time by searching for what you want, pretty much everything has been covered at some point..search N75 and i guarantee you'll learn more than a new post.... as most people are reluctant to repeat exactly what they wrote the week before, waste of time..... you'll be doing yaself a favour and the forum so that you dont clog it with issues already covered (the people you want to answer will not once a post gets repeated several times)

noddy its not that anyone has anything against you, most of what you are asking is seen day in day out and you can save yourself tons of time by searching for what you want, pretty much everything has been covered at some point..search N75 and i guarantee you'll learn more than a new post.... as most people are reluctant to repeat exactly what they wrote the week before, waste of time..... you'll be doing yaself a favour and the forum so that you dont clog it with issues already covered (the people you want to answer will not once a post gets repeated several times)

will do mate cheers!and ill try and get some pics of the rs on here for you mate

s3 rav send me ya email in a pm and ill forward some pics to you as i dont think people would be too happy with me putting putting pics of that up here, also i dont know how to do it!!!cheers

Got no probs with you posting a few pics of your Focus on here mate... tbh, be good to see as most of the ones I ever see are shrinking out of sight in my rear view LOL...

Not sure where the best place to post them are though... General Automotive Chat is the only section I can think of atm... anyone?

<tuffty/>

lol what power is your s3 running mate?my focus made 383.4bhp and 378ft/lb torque if i remember rightly! it was a bit of an animal but boring after while!

How do you upload pics onto this site mate as ive never done it before!

cheers bud!!

Was making similar figures to yours but had a small boost leak, EGT's causing the ECU to have a hissy and dump fuel etc so still not really got a clear idea of the final power as yet but I am aiming for 400bhp and whatever torques comes with it..

You can't upload files but you can link to them. Most people (myself included) use something like photobucket to upload them to then link using the insert image button or just enclose the link in
tags

<tuffty/>