My A3 K04 build photos

djdougalno1

Reaction score
hi all i started my k04 conversion this week started on wednesday. i rented a ramp at tts roadsport to make things easier just thought id post u some pics so u could lrt me no what u think.
DSC01007.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, any chance you can put a carriage return between pictures so they show vertically and not horizontal.??

bryzan a4 how do i do that i dont understand cheers

wow great to see some pics, this is my plan early next year, do you think it was worth it and whats your opinions on the difference between the ko3s, also what figures and map you putting out!

not had it maped yet going to amd technik for full custom maping monday should be up near 280 i hope took it for a quick spin without a bumper earlier and it goes like **** so much better than the k03s that was on there totaly different car defo worht all the hassle of the swap get it done mate

Ok i will do these for you, but simply put, you enter the img code for one pic, press enter and put a line between each image

thanks byzan a4 i will remember that for next time

Sorted, nice pics. I see you put the S3 inlet mani and charge pipe on to make the FMIC fitment easier, nice work.

How much did the hire of the ramp cost? Dare i ask?

£100 for the week think that was special price i do spend quite a bit of money there and have got to know the guys quite well witch worked out well for me as some of the tools i needed i didnt have plus got lots of advice. so many thanks to all the guys at tts roadsport in bedford for making it happen:sign_plug:

thanks for the response guys it took me 3 an half days to do it not that difficult just have to take ure time get everthing right :yellowrs4: