S3 Seat removal

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
anyone near Warwick,Leamington,Coventry know how to get my recaro out of my 02 S3.
the mother-in-law somehow managed to get the covering off the bolster !!??
Audi wanted one of my kids to fix it along with the deeds to my house so can anyone help ?
Oh and btw I have tried to take it out but am flummoxed

Couple of bolts at the front and two plastic covers at the back. Then slide forwards until the pegs come out. Then remove the plugs underneath and lift out carefully.

I found it best to recline the seats a bit first then ease out of the door by tilting towards you and taking out seat base first.

Cheers,

Couple of bolts at the front and two plastic covers at the back. Then slide forwards until the pegs come out. Then remove the plugs underneath and lift out carefully.

I found it best to recline the seats a bit first then ease out of the door by tilting towards you and taking out seat base first.

Cheers,

seatbelt anchor is not letting me get it out.

seatbelt anchor is not letting me get it out.

Sorry Jase, was working from memory, and just checked now.

You need to slide the seat forward before starting.

Then after removing the rear runner covers and the two bolts at the front, push seat back until the runner wheel can be lifted up and over the seat belt anchor.

Cheers,

Alistair

If get stuck Jase give me shout as did it numerous times & I have elsa if neccessary.

i removed my drivers seat earlyer and
after putting it back in my air bag light is on
,is this normal ? is this a simple case of deleting
the fault code?thanks dan

Did you turn on the ignition at all while the seat electrics were disconnected? If so, then yes, it should just need the fault clearing.

Cheers,

Jason,

I think the first thing to do is burn the mother in law!!

T