Anyone bought a front fog light lately?

b16 will

Reaction score
...For an S3? Mine is in little pieces on the n/s/f, does anyone know what they cost? Or got one kicking around?

would like to know too, my drivers side one is knackered and the passengers is getting there.

would like to know too, my drivers side one is knackered and the passengers is getting there.
pm gazzaone and ask him if you can have his old fogs i should have them from when i fitted his fmic so if you arrange it with him then you can arrange a courrier to come collect them from me

I was just going to leave it, and as 4 Rings were doing my service, I figured WTF, just get it done. Did not even think to get it on eBay, but I also never got told what a new one would cost, assumed it would be £20 ........ oh well, its done now, but if a stone breaks it again, it can stay broken!!

The lens is shattered on my offside front fog, was expecting maybe a tenner to replace it but they don't do them seperately so I'm going to have to get a whole new light for ~£70.

[/COLOR]

Thats for a facelift A3 not an S3. I have had both here side by side and they are different. Maybe you got lucky and they sent the Wrong ones to you.

I was lucky and scored a pair of used S3 fogs for £20 from the bay for the Mrs TQS S3/RS4 bumper thing. I tried her old lights and they deffo didnt fit

I got the orig s3 fogs from germany and paid £90 for pair.

One got busted last month and i just bought one from ebay to see and it fits perfect mate. I know it says facelift but they sit perfect on my s3 front end.:yes: