Modifying an A3 to look like an S3 - HELP!!!

I

imported_Tariq

I've currently got an A3 and i'm thinking about modifying it to look like an S3. Basically i've got the front and rear bumpers and both front wings.

I was wodering would these parts fit on to an A3 without the skide skirts. If not how much do you reackon the side skirts would cost.

Honestly any help would really be appreciated!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just in case your wondering my car had been in an accident, so i came across these parts at a reasonable price!!! So the work def needs doing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Someone must surely know!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Have to agree with Imola S3........and then that person who you raced and possibly lost to says they beat an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I'd have to say that putting the badges on it is a definite no-no but there's nothing wrong with using S3 bits to improve the general styling of the car.

surely - u dont mean racing - on the streets anyway - the person who will try and race a car this good looking will be those nova/corsa prIIks. They will try and race u but dont lower to their level. They wont hav just beat an S3 (A3), its just that the S3 (A3) didnt try and race - imo, if a guy wants to make his car look good and does not want any speed like an S3(and 2 be fair - at our age u cant really get S3 performance)then go ahead.nuff sed!

ahh cheers mate!! just ordered the S3 side Skirts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'm not really doing it for the performance, its more of a looks thing. The car is gonna be debatched, so no one can tell what it is.

The only reason i'm doing this is because like i said my sister (women) hit the car. But to be fair it was'nt her fault, someone hit her. The other party is not accepting liability and to make things worse, solictors are invloved!! (money grabbers)

I just want my baby back on the road. I've saved the reciepts just in case of a payment but not got my hopes up lol

Anyways would you reckon once i get all the parts will the parts just fir straight on. My A3 and the donor S3 are or should i say were!! the facelift models.

Cheers

Tariq

I have no problems with a few S3 parts on an A3 with the exception of course, the badges. And cheers, JimboA3 for reminding me how my red A3 should really look like if I got my finger out LOL