black s3 how to find colour code?

S3 GEORGE

GEORGE
Reaction score
Hi guys
how can I find what type of black my s3 is?
and the colour code?
Its a 2002

Thanks

The Colour code is on the sticker in the spare wheel well in the boot mate, also duplicated on sticker in the front of your service book.

Give Audi a call with your VIN number and they should be able to help you if you cant find it in the boot or the service history book.

does any one know if you get some thing sprayed should you take it off and spray it
or should you live it on to blend it in?

does any one know if you get some thing sprayed should you take it off and spray it
or should you live it on to blend it in?

Depends on what it is thats getting sprayed really, are we talking about a small part such as a wing mirror or a large part such as a rear quarter?

what's your chassis number mate n i'll look on our systems as i work at audi! pm me if you want!

Dude, dont flush the tailgate please, its going to be quite a big space and its going to end up looking bare.

Just my opinion obviously :)

Mate im a painter if you want to flush your tailgate you shouldnt need to blend because of the angle from your quaters to your tailgate especially being black, as long as you use decent quality paint, just make sure you paint the whole tailgate dont try any nasty blowins as on a black car it will look herendous, and over time youll see it a mile away, if youve not got a sticker under your boot carpet you should be able to find your colour code in your service book under- lacquer , failing that if you ring a parts dept at audi and give them your chassis number and reg they should be able to tell you your colour code as they they are nearly all on their database:o.k: